Boggart.

It's been three days since Harry was released from the hospital wing, yet tomorrow is his first day returning back to classes. He had spent the 3 days catching up on what he missed.

"You struggling?" Draco asked Harry sitting down on his bed.

"No, I surprisingly never missed much, all you guys have been doing is going over stuff we already know and preparing for the NEWTs. Which by the way, I don't get since they aren't until June?" Harry said shutting over his book and pushing closer to Draco.

"Yeah, but these NEWTs are important. Best get as much prep done as possible." Draco said nudging his shoulder slightly.

"Yeah, at least, I get to come back to civilization today," Harry said smiling.

"Yeah, I've missed you in classes," Draco said looking at Harry.

"I've missed this"

"missed what?" Draco said furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"This," Harry said placing his lips on Draco's, who kissed back eagerly.

Harry pulled Draco on top off him while lying down on the bed. Draco's hands found their way to Harry's waist. while Harry continued to pull Draco as close to him as possible at his neck. Harry pulled away from Draco's lips and started making his way down his neck.

Draco let out a moan causing Harry to smirk and continue to kiss him on the indent off his collar bone. Draco started to untuck Harry's school shirt from his trousers and placed his hands on the bare skin at his hips causing goosebumps to race throughout Harry's body while he was too busy working on the buttons of Draco's shirt, he fumbles with the last one before pushing it of Draco's shoulder and with a little assistance it landed at the other side of the room.

"Thanks, guys," a voice said and they jumped up apart from each other to see Hermione standing in the doorway with Draco's shirt in her hand.

"Oops?" Draco said and both him and Harry started laughing.

"Draco, Pansy's looking for you," Hermione said in a stern voice.

"Is he in there?" A second voice, belonging to Pansy said. She joined Hermione at the doorway looking at the two boys before shaking her head in disapproval.

"Get dressed Draco and move. We have Defence in 5 minutes" Pansy said before walking away.

"Let's go Draco," Hermione said before starting to walk away.

"Oi! What about me? I'm coming back to classes today you know!" Harry shouted behind her before she turned around and looked at him.

"You may be coming back to classes today but Remus told me to tell you, you aren't allowed to defence today," Hermione said and Harry's face dropped.

"Why?" He questioned standing up, fixing his uniform and Draco done the same.

"Because we are going over boggarts for the NEWT and he didn't think you were ready," Hermione said.

"Oh. Can't I just come to class and not face one? I don't want to miss any more classes," Harry said, cleaning up the mess that he and Draco had made by pushing all his study materials of the bed.

"Remus just said to me he didn't need you in class today because he didn't think you were up to it," Hermione said shrugging her shoulders, clinging to the books in her right arm.

"Oh fuck it, come on. I'll just tell him I'm fine and I won't face one. Besides, I've got my wand this time. I didn't last time. Plus he can't say no to me when I call him Moony" Harry said smirking. He grabbed Draco's hand and they both walked out room behind her hand-in-hand. Ron just shook his head at Harry and Draco while Pansy and Blaise looked at them in amusement.