Date.

"Can I have your attention please?" Snape said from his podium, addressing a full great hall.

"Myself and the other professors and we have been talking and we have decided, for this year's eighth and seventh years we are going to hold a graduation ball.

"Therefore seventh and eighth years are required to meet in the eighth years common room tonight at 8pm. The password has been changed to lemon drop for tonight only.

"You will not be granted access unless you are seventh and eighth years. Now enjoy your dinner" Snape said and with a wave of his wand, the food appeared on the table.

"So, how are you going to ask Draco to the ball?" Hermione asked as her, Ron and Harry made their way back to the common room.

"I'm not," Harry said and both his friends stopped dead with shock.

"What do you mean you're not?'" Ron asked as they continued to make their way to the common room.

"I asked him to marry me, he said no. So I'm not going to the ball with him" Harry said laughing slightly.

"Harry that's not fair. You will admit it yourself you aren't ready to get married, that was a heat of the moment. Plus you are top, you have to. Plus marriage and a ball are two completely different commitments." Hermione said rolling her eyes.

"I was actually being 100% serious when I asked him to marry me. So yeah. What the hell is 'top'?" Harry said completely oblivious.

"You top, he bottoms, there for you have to ask him. That's the rules" Hermione said and Ron groaned, "no it isn't, you don't have to ask him if you don't want to mate" Ron said, before muttering the password to the common room and stalking in.

"What's his problem?" Harry asked and Hermione simply shrugs before walking in and Harry follows, but heads straight upstairs to his room. Harry lay down in his bed and slowly felt himself fall into unconsciousness.

***

"HARRY! HARRY WAKE UP!" Draco said, shaking Harry's lifeless body. Harry soon started to regain consciousness, "ugh, what is it Draco?" Harry groaned, turning around in bed to look at the blonde.

"We have that meeting, Remus is refusing to allow Severus to start without you being there," Draco said, sitting down on the bed, rubbing his back slowly and lovingly.

"Tell Remus to go fuck himself" Harry groaned and Draco chuckled.

"I will not now Harry Potter move your skinny little arse out this bed right now!" Draco said standing up, slapping Harry's bum while he was at it.

"Spend enough time looking at my arse do you?" Harry said, rolling over and sitting up grabbing Draco's tie and pulling him closer, "not nearly," Draco said placing a slow passionate kiss on Harry's lips before he pulled away.

"Let's go," Draco said and stood up before something caught the corner of his eye. He turned around to see Remus leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed with a smile on his face.

"I was just try-"

"I know," Remus said smiling.

"How long have you been there?" Harry asked, groaning laying back down.

"Since Draco woke you up. You two are...cute" Remus said smiling.

"Did Remus Lupin just call me...cute?" Harry said, sitting up swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"No, I called your relationship cute, now let's go," Remus said walking away from the door. Draco reached his hand out and Harry took it walking down behind him into a full common room.