N.E.W.T.S.

Over the next few days, no one really saw Harry or Draco, except for in class. They were never at dinner, nor breakfast or lunch.

Sometimes they never even bothered turning up for classes at all. When they were in classes they were to distracted by each other to do anything.

They were currently in potions, but as usual, they weren't paying attention, they were too engrossed in each other rather than anything else.

Draco untangled his hand from Harry's and it started making it way across Harry's thigh.

"No!" Harry whispered, trying to not drag attention to themselves. He grabbed Draco's hand and threw it away.

Draco gave Harry a mischievous grin and whispered "why not?"

"Because I bloody said so, we are in a class full of people not to mention your godfather!" Harry whisper-shouted.

"Something wrong Mr. Potter?" Snape questioned, causing everyone in the class to turn around and look at the flustered boy.

Draco moved his hand on top of Harry's member and started tracing small circles through his jeans.

"N-no problem s-s-sir," Harry stuttered, trying to keep in a moan.

"Stay behind after class, you too Mr. Malfoy" Snape said, drawing them both a look and going back to teaching.

Harry threw Draco hand off him, drawing him a dirty look and going back to listening to Snape lecture on about the importance of their N.E.W.T.S.

The class finally ended and everyone filled out except the two teenage boys and their professor.

"Please accompany me to Professor Lupin's office," Snape said and walked out. Since this was the last class of the day, once they got to Remus' room, it was empty except for Professor Lupin himself.

"Not again," he said when he looked between Harry, Draco, and Severus.

"What did I tell you about paying attention, Harry!" Remus' complained and shook his head in disappointment.

"I was paying attention"

"yeah to Draco when you were supposed to paying attention to me," Severus said, going and standing next to Remus.

"You two just don't seem to understand the importance of these N.E.W.Ts," Remus said shaking his head.

"Yeah we do, we are studying all the time," Draco said and Severus stifled a laugh.

"No, you're not, you are with each other but you're not studying. Don't insult my intelligence Draco" Severus said, and both boys just stayed quiet.

"You missed 2 months worth of school, not to mention the time you spent in the hospital you are seriously behind and you are dragging Draco with you. While you were away, Draco never bothered to show up to the majority of his classes, therefore, you are both seriously behind! You're N.E.W.Ts start in just over a week. Neither of you two is prepared!" Remus lectured and Harry just shook his head.

"We're fine, we will be fine. It doesn't help we could be studying except we are stuck in here getting lectured" Harry said shaking his head.

"This is why me and Severus have been talking-" Remus said and Severus nodded his head. "We have decided it is going to be better if Harry and Blaise swap room, just for a few weeks until N.E.W.T.S are over, so you don't have any distractions" Severus explained.

"No," Draco said shaking his head.

"This isn't up for discussion Draco!" Severus explained.

"Yes, yes it is. You can't just swap us rooms when you feel like it. What about Harry's nightmares!" Draco said and both men looked confused.