Marauders.

--[EDITED]--

--Recap--

Snape and Madam Pomfrey soon walked in and looked at the still KO'd Harry. 

"Professor Snape is correct. He knows what's wrong with Mr Potter" she said, you could hear the sadness laced in his voice. 

"What is it?" Sirius asked desperately. 

"I'm diagnosing Mr Potter with clinical depression," Madam Pomfrey said, everyone looked at her with wide eyes" 

--End Of Recap--

"Of course, why did I not spot that! I'm such an idiot!" Hermione said putting her head in her hands.

"Don't worry 'Mione, it wasn't your job to spot it," Fred said walking over wrapping his arm around her shoulder in a protective manner.

"No, you're wrong! My son is not depressed! You're wrong Snape!" Sirius said shouting at him.

"Siri, babe. I don't think he is wrong. It actually makes perfect sense, he has been very bipolar recently, distant, he doesn't talk to anyone it makes sense" Remus said wrapping his arm around Sirius once again.

"He never sleeps anymore, he just wanders the castle at night" Draco speaks up, everyone turns around and looks at him.

"Why did you not tell me?" Snape asked his godson.

"I never thought it was off significance. I just thought he caught up on sleep during all the classes he's been missing. It's not as if he does anything. I followed him a few nights. To make sure he wasn't hurting himself or anyone else" Draco said shaking his head.

"What does he do?" Sirius spoke up, generally curious.

"Well, it's usually the same every night. He takes his cloak, but never uses it-" Draco said before he was rudely interrupted.

"What cloak?" Snape questioned.

"His invisibility cloak of course?" Hermione said, thinking Snape would have known about that by now.

"Where the hell did he get his hands on one of those?" McGonagall asked, shocking everyone by her language.

"James had one, he left it to him" Remus spoke up and everything now made sense to Snape, all the sneaking about both Harry and his father done and never got caught.

"Anyway, he took some parchment" Remus, Sirius, Hermione, Fred and George all shared a knowing smirk.

"He knew you were there" Remus spoke up and Draco, Snape and McGonagall had looked at him in confusion. Madam Pomfrey went to tend to another patient. "How?" Draco asked curiously.

"The map," Fred and George said in unison.

"What map?" Draco and Snape said in unison causing George, Hermione and Sirius to start giggling.

"I will tell you if Severus and Minerva promise not to take it away from him," Minerva nodded but Snape just looked at them sternly.

"Severus!" McGonagall warned and he just nodded his head as well.

"The Marauders Map. Severus, do you remember in third year, when you caught Harry out and he had a piece of parchment in his pocket. You tried to get it reveal what it said but it just insulted you?" Remus said and Snape just drew him a dirty look.

"Wait, he actually thought a 'reveal your secrets' would work?" Sirius said laughing and Remus just laughed alongside him.

"Right, just get on with it," Snape said annoyed.