Childhood.

--[EDITED]--

A/N: Merry Christmas guys! I hope you all have had/ have an amazing day! I hope you get everything you ask for and enjoy the day with family. I love you guys!

"What did I say, will someone turn that damn light out?" Harry said closing his eyes again.

"Harry, there's no light on" Draco answered him. Harry then realised their hands were still connected before ripping his hand out of Draco's grasp.

"Oh, it's Harry now? Sure you don't want to call me Potter?" Harry shouted at Draco who just shook his head at him.

"Harry will you stop shouting. I had to bring Teddy with me, he's sleeping over there!" Sirius said this caused Harry to look at the bed directly across from him to indeed find a sleeping Teddy.

"Here we go Mr. Potter, drink these" Madam Pomfrey said handing him two vials. He sat up in the bed.

"What are they?" Harry questioned.

"Well that one is a hangover relief potion," Madam Pomfrey said pointing to a bluish liquid in a vial, without another second thought Harry and threw it back his throat.

"Thank god. Now, what's this one?" He asked motioning to the pinky-red liquid, not waiting for her to reply before downing it as well.

"Well that is- was an anti-depression potion. You are going to be on them 3 times a day, every day for the foreseeable future" Madam Pomfrey explained before Harry screwed up his face.

"Wait, what? I'm not depressed?" Harry said as a statement but it sounded more like a question.

"Look, I know you're going to have questions but that potion is going to make you really sleepy. Really fast, so everyone out! You can talk to him later" Madam Pomfrey said, shooing people out the room.

Draco went to stand up when Harry grabbed his wrist. "Stay," he said as a major sense of deja vu washed over the two. He just nodded and sat down in the chair next to the bed

"I'll come back and see you tomorrow, we can talk through things. But now sleep" Sirius said walking over, laying a light kiss on his godson's forehead.

"I'll be back soon to check on you, you better be sleeping" Remus warned as he kissed Harry's head as well. Draco felt himself turning red but just nodded as the pair walked out with Teddy and the twins and left Harry and Draco in peace.

Harry reached over and grabbed Draco's hand pulling on it a bit. Draco gave him a questioning look. "Come lay with me," Harry said giving Draco puppy dog eyes Draco just nodded and lay down next to Harry cuddling into him.

"I'll be here when you wake up okay? I promise. Now go to sleep!" Draco said, Harry started to feel the potion take effect. He just cuddled into Draco even more, nodding his head, slowly falling into unconsciousness.

***

Harry's eyes started to flutter open. He moved his head and groaned, realising he was lying on top off Draco who was lying reading a book.

"Whatcha reading?" Harry asked, letting Draco know he was awake.

"Just some book Hermione dropped off. You've been sleeping for ages!" Draco said. Harry looked outside noticing it was darkish outside.

"What time is it?" Harry asked sitting up next to Draco.

"Probably about 9am," Draco said.

"You should have gone back to the room and slept. Do you not have classes?" Harry exclaimed.