Alone.

--Recap--

Snape explained to McGonagall

"So they are in love with each other but refuse to acknowledge it?" Minerva asked, the two mens eyes went wide.

"I think so" Remus muttered, knowing his son is going through heartbreak right now and there's nothing he could do...

--End Of Recap--

Harry's P.O.V

Harry was sitting in the eighth year common room studying, when I say studying I mean sitting staring at the same page for the past half hour.

"Hello, Harry" He heard Hermione said happily, he just looked up, nodded to acknowledge her presence and go back to staring at the book.

"You ready to talk yet?" She said hopefully, he just shook his head indicating no and stood up, grabbing his book and went to his bedroom. He knew he was supposed to share a room with Ron, but he spends most nights in Hermione's room.

It works out since there is very little 8th years returning for their school year, most people are in relationships or their roommates are in relationships so most people don't have to share a room. Harry went in and had a shower.

He has been spending most of my time in the shower recently. It's a great place to think. Think about everything. He quickly got undressed and jumped in. He turned it on, He preferred to have really cold showers so he turned the temperature down, way further down that it should be but it's nice, he likes it being cold.

Why did Draco do what he did, he knew he didn't want to talk about his nightmares. They scare him enough when he is asleep he doesn't exactly want to relive them when he is awake. The nightmares recently seemed to be getting worse. He stood in the shower for about 30 minutes.

He just stood there and tried to think about different things, although they keep wandering back to certain blonde.

He soon wonders what he is doing right now, probably studying. Or maybe he's playing quidditch, maybe he's hanging out with Blaise and Pansy.

Maybe, 'HARRY STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM' his inner self-shouts at him but he can't it's physically impossible. He can't stop.

He lifted his shampoo quickly washing his hair and body before jumping out the shower and turning it off. He lifted a clean white towel and wrapped it around his waist.

Harry shook his hair, he felt like a dog when he did this then opened my bathroom door, he kept his eyes on the floor before walking over to my bed.

Harry jumped when he heard someone clear their throat. Harry looked up to see those silver eyes that he have got lost in so many times. Harry raised his eyebrows as if to ask why he's here. He could see his eyes trail up and down Harry's half naked body.

"I came to see how you were. Ron let me in, he's just away" he explained. Harry just nodded his head in response.

"You're still giving me the silent treatment?" He said he could hear the hurt in his voice but he deserved it. Harry felt like screaming at him at this exact moment telling him how he's not special, he isn't the only one getting the silent treatment but he kept his mouth shut.

He walked over to Harry, they were just inches apart.

"You know, towels slip off wet bodies really, really easily," he said in his ear, Harry felt the goosebumps race throughout his body. He pulled his hand up to Draco's chest and pushed him away, he isn't getting close to him again, not this easily.

"Oh come on Harry, it's been nearly a week! Will you just give up this charade!" Draco shouted at Harry, Harry raised his eyebrows at his raised voice.

Harry walked closer to him and placed his right hand on his chest again. Harry started pushing him backwards. He opened the door with his left hand. Harry pushed Draco out and he saw the hurt and confusion, also a bit of anger in his eyes.

Harry waved his hand, but not before sticking the middle finger up at the boy and shutting the door. He quickly did a nonverbal locking spell on the room so only Ron could get in.

Harry quickly slipped some boxers on before slipping into bed, it may only be the back off 4 but he was really tired for some reason. He lay down in bed and felt himself slipping into a deep sleep.

"Hello! Is anyone there!" Harry shouted he was walking around Hogwarts, it was dark but no one seemed to be there. He checked the other common rooms, the classrooms, hospital wing, office's, quidditch pitch, everywhere. But no one is to be found. There's only one place he had not checked.

The astronomy tower!

"Hello, is anyone there!" he shouted looking around. There was, two people looking out from the tower.

"Hey! Sorry, do you know where anyone is?" Harry asked them, they turned around. No. It couldn't be!

"Mum? Dad? No, you're dead, you can't be here!" Harry said looking at his two parents.

"Yes, we're dead. And it's all your fault!" His Mum shouted at him.

"My-my fault?" Harry asked tears starting to gather in his eyes.

"Yes, it's your fault Potter! You killed me!" Another voice said Harry turned around to see Cedric.

"C-Cedric?"

"Me too! You killed me as well! I had a beautiful baby boy, and a husband and you killed me!" a female voice said, Harry turned around and Tonks' was standing next to his Mum.

"N-no! Remember I never killed you!" He said shaking his head, the tears rolling down his face.

"You may not have physically killed us, but it's your fault we're dead!" He turned around and Dumbledore was standing next to his father, Dobby next to him.

"All I did was try and help you, Master Potter! Look where that got me!" Dobby said, with such venom in his voice.

"N-no, this is all a dream! You are not real!" Harry tried to tell himself.

"You may not have killed us, but we're going to kill you!" His Father shouted at him, all 6 of them said shouting running forward him.

Harry sat up in his bed, sweat pouring down his face. It has been the same dream every night for the past 5 night's now.

Exact the same. He can't help but think maybe it is his fault they died. Harry never had this dream before until the other night there. He needed to get out off here, he needed to get away from Hogwarts.

Harry looked at the alarm clock sitting next to his bed it read '11:04pm'. Perfect, everyone should be in bed.

He could sneak out of Hogwarts head away for a while, maybe not even both coming back. I mean, everyone here will be better off without me, all I ever do is get people killed Harry told himself.

He grabbed a few spare pairs of clothes, money, his camera, his pictures and some food. He shoved it all in his bag and grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill.

He finished writing. Draco would probably be sleeping so he slipped the letter under the door and ran down through the common room.

He threw the portrait open and ran, ran away from Hogwarts as fast as he could and never looked back.

Finally, finally he is alone and he wouldn't have it any other way.