Confidence.

Draco and Harry woke up to a loud, harsh knock on their door.

"It will probably be Blaise, come in!" Draco said, shouting the last bit. Harry, still lay cuddling into Draco's chest couldn't see anything.

"My office. Now" a harsh voice, that both boys knew automatically said before slamming the door behind him.

"I don't think he's happy. We better go" Draco said trying to move but Harry wouldn't budge.

"No, I'm not moving. I'm quite happy here" Harry said making sure Draco couldn't move.

"Come on Harry. It isn't fair. Let's go. We both have classes today remember" Draco said pushing Harry off him and starting to move.

"Okay, but only if we can go for a fag afterwards," Harry said starting to move.

"Okay, I suppose so," Draco said muttering a spell to get dressed.

"I'll need to go to the hospital wing. That's where my clothes are" Harry said shoving on his pajama pants and top. Draco nodded in agreement, Harry grabbed Draco's hoodie and they headed down to Snape's office.

Draco muttered the password, and the two climbed the stairs and entered the room. Snape and Remus were sitting at the same table Draco and Harry were sitting at not that long ago with their parents. They were both sitting drinking coffee.

"About-"

"we never took that long" Harry interrupted Snape's comment.

"Just sit down mate," Remus said, Harry and Draco obliged sitting across from their parents.

"What did I tell you?" Snape started and Harry rolled his eyes.

"And what did I tell you?" Harry replied angrily.

"You are not allowed to stay in the same room!" Snape shouted at Harry who just sat there unfazed by the Professors change of attitude.

"So, it's okay for us to sleep in the same bed at the hospital but not in the dorms? If so I'm still unwell" Harry said putting his feet up on the desk in front of him.

"Put your feet down," Remus said shoving the boys foot causing them to go to the floor.

"No, I was only allowing Draco to stay with you because you were unwell and Madam Pomfrey was there to keep an eye on the both of you," Snape said putting his head in his hands, clearly unsure of what to do with the misbehaving boy. This whole time, Draco was getting angrier that Harry just wouldn't tell them the truth.

"I thought you weren't talking?" Remus said looking at them both.

"We aren't," Harry said rolling his eyes once again, bored off being interrogated.

"Don't lie, we know what happened last night," Snape said looking at Harry causing a blush to spread over Draco's face.

"Whatever, it is what it is. You can't stop us from sleeping with each other" Harry shouted back at the two professors who were shocked at his voice level.

"You know what I've had enough. Go stop this bad boy persona you have going on! It really doesn't suit you! Just tell them what the fuck happened last night, why you came and found me!" Draco shouted standing up. He started pacing back and forward shaking his head.

"There's nothing to tell," Harry said shrugging his shoulders. Draco saw something out of the corner of his eyes. Dumbledore. He walked over and grabbed Harry's hand and dragged his up.

"What? Where are you going" Remus questioned, none of the boys replied, Draco just dragged, him over? They stopped in front of Dumbledore's portrait.