Graduation.

"We graduate today," Harry said, as he, Draco, Blaise, Hermione, Ron, Pansy, Seamus and Neville all sat eating a late breakfast.

"Is that you just noticed?" Draco said laughing at him.

"No, it's just, we've spent the last 8 years here, doing the same thing day in day out, does it not scare you lot not knowing what you're doing or going next?" Harry said looking up from his mug off coffee.

"Not really, we all know what we are doing. You're the one that keeps changing his mind," Hermione said and Harry rolled his eyes in return.

"What are you lot doing?" Harry asked.

"Auror," Ron said.

"Healer" came from Draco.

"Ministry, helping magical creatures," Hermione said.

"Probably something to do with quidditch. Hopefully playing, if not probably coaching," Blaise said.

"I quite like the idea of working in the muggle world," Pansy said and everyone looked at her like she had 2 heads.

"You? A pure-blood working in the muggle world?" Ron exclaimed.

"Yeah, why not?" Pansy said shrugging her shoulders.

"Good for you Pans," Hermione said, smiling at the girl who happily returned the smile.

"What about you Seam?"

"I'm not sure, I have always wanted to open a bar," Seamus said and Harry laughed.

"Why does that not surprise me?" shaking his head.

"I have always liked the idea of teaching, even before I was a wizard I liked the idea of becoming a muggle teacher," Neville said.

"So you want to come back here as soon as you leave?" Draco said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Someone has to," Neville said.

"Yeah I suppose. Is Remus staying on?" Ron asked Harry.

"I'm not sure, I mean, he loves this job, but he just misses Sirius and Teddy too much when he is away," Harry said, playing around with the food that is on his plate.

"Yeah, why doesn't Sirius and Teddy just stay up here permanently? I mean, Snape doesn't seem to have a problem with it?" Blaise asked.

"Snape's only allowing them to stay for me. He knows that having Sirius here helps me. But I suppose he has always had a soft spot for Remus, I'm pretty sure if he asked he wouldn't have a problem with it" Harry said.

"Who has a soft spot for me?" a voice from behind Harry said causing him to jump.

"Thanks for telling me he was there," he said drawing dirty looks at his friend before turning around to look at Remus.

"No one. You wanting to have breakfast with us?" Harry said and Remus nodded.

"Yeah why not, Sirius will be down with Teddy soon. I thought I better allow him to have a long lie," Remus said, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Late night?" Harry teased and everyone snickered while Remus drew him a dirty look.

"Late night for you?" Remus asked, poking at the love bite that was sitting on his neck.

"Always," Harry said laughing.

"Anyway, who has always had a soft spot for me?" Remus asked, picking up a piece of toast.

"Snape," Pansy said and Harry drew her a dirty look.

"Really Harry? Not this again, I've already been through this with you and Sirius, there is nothing going on. I love Sirius and that's all that matters"