Christmas.

Harry woke around 10:30 am on Christmas morning. Teddy was still too young to understand the concept and Harry wasn't really bothered anymore and didn't see the point in waking up super early.

He headed downstairs where Sirius was sitting on the floor with Teddy playing with some new muggle baby toys he had gotten, Remus was sitting on the sofa watching his son and fiance laugh and giggle happily away when Harry walked in.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas!" Remus said.

"Morning, Merry Christmas to you too!" Harry replied back taking Remus' cup of coffee off him and sipping it slowly.

"You know you could have just asked me to go make you coffee instead of taking mines?" Remus said taking his mug back.

"You wouldn't have done it. But I'm going to go make myself some, your is disgusting and not nearly strong enough," Harry said standing up and heading to the kitchen.

He made himself a cup of coffee and went back to the living room where Sirius had now moved from the floor to up on the sofa cuddling into Remus while watching Teddy sit on the floor. He sat down and joined Teddy.

"Hey, my little monster!" Harry said tickling the little boy. They swapped presents, Remus was so happy and grateful for his. They had got Harry a new watch since he was 'obsessed with those muggle contraptions' as Sirius had put it. Harry couldn't help but laugh at that as that is what Draco had called his alarm clock.

It was now 4:30 and they were all sitting on the couch waiting on the Weasleys and Hermione coming over, they had gone and seen Andromeda earlier in the day. She was still in the hospital, although when Harry went and spoke to the nurses they had told his her cancer is much worse than what she had told them.

She has stage 4 lung cancer which has spread to her pancreas, stomach and brain. They had done all that was possible. The nurses said that it was terminal and there was nothing more they could do. They predicted she has about 2 months left. Harry knew Remus and Sirius didn't know this but he couldn't bring himself to tell them, not today on all days.

"Harry, I know we've already given you your present but we have something else for you," Remus said knocking him out of his daydream.

"You guys didn't need to get me anything else!" he said as Sirius handed him an envelope.

"We wanted to, this is something that means a lot to both you and us," Sirius said as he opened the envelope.

Harry pulled out the paper inside and it real 'certificate of adoption' and a smile immediately crossed across Harry's face. "We went to the ministry the other day and sent away for it, they came yesterday," Remus said as the boy stood up.

"So, you're now technically my parents?" Harry said and Sirius and Remus stood up and nodded at the same time.

"That is what you wanted? Right?" Sirius said clearly unsure of himself.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted," Harry said diving into the two older men's arms. They wrapped their arms around him until he broke away.

"Wait, we're forgetting someone," Harry said picking up little Teddy. He went back in and the four of them stood them engulfed in each other's arms.

"We're finally a family," Harry muttered and Sirius smiled and Remus nodded in agreement.

They were interrupted by the doorbell and they all broke apart. "That will be the Weasleys, I'll get it," Harry said walking to the door and taking Teddy with him. He opened the door and there stood every member of the Weasley family and Hermione.