f o u r t y - o n e

SEX CHAPTER

f o u r t y - o n e :

Wow and I thought his fingers hurt like dear god.

My initial reaction to him being inside of me was pain. It felt as if someone was tearing me apart from the inside out. I felt like I was being ripped apart.

"I'm sorry if this hurts Lottie." He mumbles but looking at his face I can see the great amount of pleasure running through his veins. He slows his pace to a stop as a tear ran down my cheek.

I want him to know it's okay, that the pain it worth it, but I am frozen as he tries to read my expressions. Its not hard to get a reading on him though. He feels bad for the pain but the pleasure that he is feeling right now is unmatchable to any other moment that he and I have ever experienced.

"Lottie." My name tumbles out of his mouth, its so beautiful, and in this moment I knew for sure that I loved that man.

I shift my position as he continues to go slowly in and out of me. It has gradually gotten less painful and more uncomfortable. Where is the pleasure from this? Has the whole world lied to me?

And then, just like a light has switched, the pain and pressure turned into an unmistakable feeling in my stomach. I place my hands on his lower back and push him back into me with a little more speed. A smile appears on his face shortly after.

I bite my lip and look up at him, making my eyes as big as possible. Both of our breathing have become heavier as he kisses me between strokes.

Luke kisses a trail from my mouth to my neck, never missing a stroke out of time. He kisses, licks and nips the skin on my neck and I react as he hopes.

"Luke." I moan, and it causes him to completely cease his actions.

One of his hands comes up from beside me and places itself on my head, his fingers intertwining themselves with my hair. He uses that grip to slightly adjust my view so I'm looking him right in the eye.

"Whats my name?" He growls at me, threatening to take all the pleasure away.

"Daddy."

And that's when he loses all control. His moans get louder and more frequent. My body starts to shake under him.

"Fuck, Lottie." Those two words together make me slam my eyes shut. I've never been so turned on by someone.

He runs his fingers through my hair as his stroke pace quickens.

"I love you so much Lottie." He whispers to me, a slight smile appearing on his face.

"I love you so much Luke." I say back.

Our pace heightens as Luke's breathing gets even quicker. "Lottie I'm gonna cum." He moans out as he does.

It was such a relief.

So much pleasure gone yet I'm also sad that it's gone.

Luke lays down beside me and the thing that catches my eye is the way both of us are still breathing hard from an experience neither of us will forget.

He takes off the used condom and throws it away before laying down beside me once more, covering me with the blanket.

"Luke?" I coo.

"Yes baby?"

"Never leave me."

"I never could." And with that he kisses my forehead, and I drift off into a sleep full of beautiful dreams.

(A/N)

please dont all kill me at once lol its only been 19 months since an update, not that many

but heres a life update with me and the cast of this book that I'm actually friends with

I, Kay, am now 18 and in college, im a momma to a good lil boy named House and hes a cat. Im not a virgin anymore (I was when I wrote the last chapter) lol and for the most part everythings pretty well. my snap is mkaygurl2 if ya wanna chat and my insta is fatherkiers

Brandon is 19 and a personal trainer (Ill attach a picture in the next chapter) and he and I are still best friends and also hes suupper hot (you can thank him for this update, he literally kept bugging me about it)

Maddie actually does have a kid whose about a year old now :) and Itzel is happily in love

there is only one more chapter and then the epilogue after this, so maybe I wont feel so guilty for not finishing this soon

-Kay