f i f t e e n

f i f t e e n :

I can't lose my virginity to my stepfather, I don't know why that option is even on the table.

This is so wrong, so why does it feel so natural, so right? I don’t know why, but Luke knows exactly how to make me feel amazing within a matter of seconds.

His fingers trace the outline of my lace, and his mouth leaves a trail of kisses on my hips and back up again.

My fingers are still woven in his hair as logic floods my senses. This is Luke.

This is my stepfather.

I can’t fuck my stepfather.

Plus he’s drunk and when I lose my virginity, I want the person to be sober. I want it to mean something.

Luke tries to pull down on the lacey material of my underwear but I stop him, shaking my head.

“I- can’t.” I stutter to him, letting my hands fall from his hair.

“This is all because of that punk boy, isn’t it?” Luke fumes sitting up, moving away from me.

“No, this is because you’re drunk. This is because you’re my stepfather. This isn’t right.” I say back, sitting up, crossing my arms over my bare body, pulling my covers over me.

“I’m not drunk.” He huffs.

“I want that moment to be one that I’ll look back on for the rest of my life. I want it to be amazing and beautiful. I don’t want it to be a heat of the moment thing with my drunk stepfather.”

“I’m not drunk!” He yells, causing me to cower back just a tad, but once he sees that, his eyes soften.

“Well, I’ve already ruined the moment, so I’m just going to go to bed.” I say, getting up and grabbing Ashton’s jacket, slipping it on, letting the end to my upper thigh, covering my lace from Luke’s eyes, before walking out my door and down stairs, going to our media room.

But there’s a reason I grabbed Ashton’s jacket, and not a t-shirt. It’s because it has my phone in it.

But my phones not in Ashton’s jacket.

Which means either one of two things.

One: I left it as Ashton’s, which I don’t mind.

Or Two: Luke somehow managed to get ahold of it while he was in my rooms and is probably now looking through everything on it.

I run back upstairs and find Luke still laying naked on my bed, but with a phone in his hand, the screen dim.