f o u r t y

f o u r t y :

I think that after so many incidents and problems I decided that Luke and I were meant to be together. Because let's face it, if we were not, we'd already be apart.

Luke had become a solid in my life, the only constant I could rely on ever since my mother died. There really is no amount of thanks that I could give him for being there for me always. He helped me through this tough year in my life and I'm honestly not sure if I could've gotten through it on my own.

Now don't get me wrong, maybe all the sexual things weren't necessary for me to move on with my life, but trust me when I say that the pleasure I got from him touching me helped greatly.

After a talk, an many cold nights in the hospital for both us, I left the boys, and went home with my man. Luke and I went home.

We laid in bed together, my head on his bare chest, our legs intertwined, my favorite movie playing on the television.

"You know someday I'm going to get sick of watching Shrek Lottie." Luke says to me with a deep chuckle.

"For your sake," I joke with him, "You better never get sick of this movie, because then we are going to have a huge problem."

"And what would that huge problem be?"

"You're going to have to find someone else to suck your dick because if you won't watch this movie with me whenever I want I sure as hell won't have that thing in my mouth for a while."

He erupts in laughter, and I move away from him, starting in a laughter fit as well.

"Well it's a good thing I'll never get sick of this movie and can sleep through it."

For his dicks sake it is.

I lay on my side and look up to his eyes with lust laced in mine. I bite my lip just a little and lift up my shirt to reveal my pink lace. By just flicking my eyes over to his lower regions I can already see him hardening. I love the effect I have on him.

"Lottie." His voice has deepened, and therefore become ten times more sexy, causing my panties to wet just a little bit more.

"Daddy."

I never knew the effect that one word could have on someone until I met Luke and said Daddy.

"Touch yourself for me babygirl." His raspy voice coos to me. He sounds almost desperate; but I'm happy to oblige.

I look up at him with big innocent eyes and bite my lip as I slip my fingers down my panties, his eyes never leaving mine. I find my clit and start to rub in circles.

It wasn't long until I got into a groove and was starting to get into my high.

"Fuck Lottie," Luke moans, "you do yourself good, but I know I can make you feel so much better."

I immediately stop, and move to straddle him. I look down at him and quickly attach my lips to his. It's been too long since something as heated as this has happened between us. We couldn't do anything together in the hospital without raising suspicion.

Our tongues meet fast, and like old friends, they become inseparable. I grind lightly on Luke's growing erection. I wind my hands in his hair and one of his hands finds the small of my back and the other finds my left breast. He squeezes my nipple through the fabric of my shirt and then cups my entire breast in his hand, squeezing lightly.

Our mouths move apart for a moment, and within that moment, both of our shirts are removed.

Luke presses his lips together and puts them on mine. We sit there for a moment, breathing heavily.

"I want to make love to you Lottie." He says, his forehead resting on mine, his actions to my body stopped.

"I want you to make love to me Luke." I said back

I can feel him smile, and then frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask, pulling away from him so that I can see his features.

"I love you, and I want to love you, but to everyone else, this is so wrong. We shouldn't be doing this Lottie."

"Since when did you give a fuck about what everyone else thought Luke? I always admired you for breaking free from those sorts of things, not really giving a fuck about anything that you did or said, I always looked up to you for that. I don't care and never will care about what anyone says about us, because whatever they say will be wrong. The only right and truthful things about us will be said by you and I. I love you and I want to love you Luke."

"I don't want to ruin you." He says softly, and almost like his voice was breaking in that moment.

"You could never ruin me Luke, you fixed me."

We sit there in a silence for a bit while he thinks. He thinks about everything.

"Luke I want you to love me. It shouldn't matter what anyone else does. I want you. I should be all that matters right now."

He snaps out whatever trace his horrible thoughts had put him into and nods.

His mouth finds mine again and within minutes, things become twice as heated as they were before.

He lays me next to him and practically rips my panties trying to get them off. He gets off the bed and reappears at the foot of his, spreading my legs for him. He licks his lips and smiles at me, diving in.

The magic that his tongue does to me I cannot describe, but all I can tell you was after only seconds he had me moaning and squirming uncontrollably.

After making me come undone with his tongue twice, he climbs on top of me, kissing my chest and breasts.

He looks down at me.

"You ready?" He asks.

As ready as I'll ever be I guess.

"Yes."

He grabs a small packet from his nightstand and rips it with his teeth, slipping the condom out of the packet and onto himself within one quick and smooth motion.

He's done that one too many times.

He looks at me, his eyes full with nothing but pure love.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." I return.

And then, with that, we begin to make love.

(A/N)

I NEED IDEAS FOR THE NEXT SONG THAT THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX TO LOL THE FULL SEX SCENE WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER LOL SORRY NOT SORRY

LOL LIKE FINALLY

i know im a hoe for never updating lol my bad i still love you all i promise hahah and if you didnt see my snapchat story, there are only two chapters left after this one and an epilogue sooooooo yuppers peppers

BUT I DO LOVE YOU ALL I SWEAR LOLOLOLOL

-Kay