t w e n t y - s i x

t w e n t y - s i x :

I was exhausted when I woke up the next morning. Luke and I went all night doing things to make up for the month we did nothing. My lips hurt, my body is covered in love bites, and I can barely move.

I didn't lose my virginity, but the way his long fingers kept going was enough to make me sore. I wake up and he's still next to me, slight snores coming from him, my pink polka dot comforter on the ground, our bare bodies tangled within the black sheets.

I slowly and carefully shift out of the sheets, carefully moving my limbs so they don't touch Luke's, holding my breath. I really don't want to wake him. I really just need to be alone right now.

After managing to get out of my bed without Luke so much as stir, I let out a silent breath that I had been holding in and pad across my carpet to my door, opening it slowly an quietly before closing it behind me.

I walk to the bathroom across the hall and walk in, closing the door after me, flipping on the lights, my eyes catching on my reflection in the mirror.

My eyes widen at the sight of little black and blue marks all over my bare body. That's what Luke did to me. He completely claimed me. He marked me. Everywhere.

I let my two fingers drag along my collarbones and along a fine line of bruises. I press into the darkened skin lightly and wince at the pain.

Heat rushes to my cheeks as I turn away from the mirror, going to my shower, turning it on. I wrap my arms around my bare body, trying to warm myself from my lack of clothing.

I wait until I see steam coming from my shower before stepping in, letting the water sting my skin. I wince as I remain still, the tiny water droplets piercing my skin.

I sigh as the pain goes away, and grab my shampoo bottle, squirting a little but on my hands, rubbing it into my hair, massaging it with my fingertips. I rinse it out and repeat with my conditioner, taking my sweet time. Because I know that when I get out of the shower, Luke will probably be up. And right now, I don't want to deal with him.

Speak of the devil.

"Lottie?" Luke calls from outside the bathroom door. "Can we talk? Please?"

"I'm taking a shower Luke, go away." I call back to him, running my fingers through my long blonde hair. I really need a hair cut.

I hear the doorknob wiggle and I curse under my breath. I really need to get into the habit of locking my doors.

"Get out Luke." I say, crossing my arms over my chest, just waiting for Luke to pull back my shower curtain.

I sigh as I see his blue eyes peek out from behind the mint green shower curtain, before his whole face appears, his bed-head game strong as fuck.

He bites his lip as his eyes drag up and down my body, taking in my appearance, water droplets covering my skin along with the bruises he left. He smiles at me, before pulling back the curtain more and stepping in the shower with me, water dripping all over his bare body, his fair share of bruises coloring his skin. The bruises that I left. His hands mold into my hips as he places a small kiss on my lips.

I pull away from Luke and grab the bar of soap and rub it until little bubbles appear on my hands, before I rub it all over my body, getting a look from Luke as I do so. I rub my hands all over my body right in front of Luke, my hands being careful over the sensitive spots on my skin.

He takes the bar of soap, and rubs it in his hands before placing his hands on my skin, tracing patterns. His hands goes from my hips, to my back, to my butt, squeezing slightly, a smile playing on his lips.

"I love your body Lottie, my fuck." He sighs, placing his body right up against mine, our hot wet skin sticking to each others.

His lips find mine again in the wet heat of my shower, and my hands go straight to his wet hair, my fingers pull and tugging lightly at the strands. I moan into his mouth as he slowly starts to grind into me. My bare breasts are pressed against his skin and I'm already in a high that I do not want to come down from.

"Daddy." I moan to him, feeling a heat rush in between my thighs, I need him closer.

"Daddy." I moan again.

"I love you baby girl." He says as he places his lips on my neck, kissing the bruises that he left lightly.

He places his hands underneath my thighs, picking me up, placing my back against the tile of the shower, his lips still leaving kisses all over my skin.

"I love you too Daddy." I say, placing my hands on his cheeks, pulling his face up to have his blue eyes meet mine, placing a small kiss on his nose.

"And Daddy is the only one who can love you. Daddy is the one who can make you feel like this." He growls at me, his voice low.

"Only you Daddy." I confirm.

"Only me."

[A/N]

So crappy filler, sorry guys, next chapter will be better I promise.

Soooo Happy Birthday to Brandon!!! He's 17 today :) bc656186

The guy who sits next to me in Spanish wanted to read some of this and so he started to and then he was like, "take me to a sex scene." And so, in class, he read some of chapter 25 and his facial expressions were priceless omf.

Thanks soooooooooooo much for over 1 million reads like wtf? It was only February when I started this story and was freaking out when it got 100 over night lol.

So I've kinda been obsessed with oceans lately, hence the cover changes lol. Sorry for any confusion.

I posted a Calum story called "kik", and a new Ashton story called "voicemail", and you guys so totally check them out, I'm hoping to start it really soon.

Until next time.

-Kay