e l e v e n

e l e v e n :

"Not like that." Luke tells me, instantly backing me up against the door, pressing his body against mine.

He puts my wrists in one of his hands and holds them above my head as he lips find my neck, kissing and sucking harshly.

My response to his actions caused me to moan and arch my neck, granting him more access to my skin.

A feeling starts to burn at the pit of my stomach and in response to those feelings I try to grind against Luke, hoping that it will help with the feeling.

But he pulls away shaking his head and smiling.

He pulls my wrists with him as he starts walking upstairs, causing me to follow, my breath quick. We go straight into his room and he slams the door and pushes me against it, his lips finding mine so fast I don't have time to catch my breath, so I'm caught making out with Luke already breathless.

But I don't kiss him back.

He pulls away, only a bit flustered, "Kiss me back."

I shake my head and he holds my wrists tighter together, a bit of pain coming from the action. But before I can say anything about it, his lips are back on mine.

But I still don't kiss back. I'm can't give him that satisfaction that fast.

Instead of pulling away and telling me to kiss him back again, he grinds against me, causing me to moan against his mouth, which he takes full advantage of, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

It was at that point where I gave in. Kissing him back hardly, grinding against him.

He slowly loosens the grip on my wrists and then places them in his hair, which I gladly wind into my fingers and tug at as we make each other feel amazing.

Only moments after letting my wrists go, he picks me up and walks me over to his bed, dropping me on it, breaking apart our kiss. I suck in as many breaths that I can before he climbs on top of me, taking my breath away.

He smiles down at me, knowing exactly what he’s doing to me and my body.

His fingers pop the button on my skinnies, and he teases me as he pulls down the zipper, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth as he does so. But after he pulls down my zipper, he wastes no time in pulling down my pants.

 "Luke." I moan out.

He shakes his head. "What's my name Lottie?"

His hands rub the skin on my stomach underneath my tank top, before going to the lace on my panties.

He places small kisses on my hipbones and then goes lower as his fingers slowly pull back the lace on my underwear.