t w e n t y - f i v e

t w e n t y - f i v e :

After Mr. Childress leaves for the day, I lean back into my chair and sigh. For a hot guy, Mr. Childress sure knows how to get to business when it comes to school work.

Only shortly after Mr. Childress leaves, I hear a light knocking at the door to the office. I close the tabs on my laptop that I don't want Luke to see. Its just like all the nudes I have saved in a hidden folder on my phone. He doesn't need to see any if that. Besides, if he wants to see, all he has to do is ask, if you know what I mean.

But, ever since the night we had gotten caught by Aunt Maddie, we had done nothing more than kiss and cuddle.

And since I had broke it off with Ashton almost a month ago, I really haven't gotten any action except that from what I have been able to do myself.

But I have never been good at pleasuring myself. So all in all, I've really been missing the action.

My fingers are just too goddamn small on comparison to Ashton's or Luke's.

As Luke walks in, I take in his sexy appearance as I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, scanning his body up and down.

He chuckles slightly before shaking his head in false disapproval and walking out of the room, not giving me a chance to start anything between us.

I groan in frustration as a heat rushes in between my thighs. I had already started to think about the things Luke could do to me, and now it was my turn to try my best to finish them myself.

I stand from my chair, and try to avoid Luke before heading to my room, closing my door, and flopping down on my bed, climbing underneath my pink polka dot comforter.

I shimmy myself out of my yoga pants and lay my head back on my pillow. I let my fingers slip into my lacey underwear before letting them brush softly against the most sensitive part of my body.

A heat rushes to my cheeks as images of Luke undressing me, and taking me flood my mind, confusing my senses.

My fingers move faster as I fight to contain moans from escaping my silky lips, which in my mind are wrapped around Luke's length.

"Lottie?" Luke's voice calls my name as he bursts through the door that I forgot to lock. Fuck.

I quickly cease my motions as I hear a laugh escape Luke's perfect mouth.

I groan.

I peek my head out from the sheets to find Luke with a mischievous look written across his face.

"Need some help there?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, his feet slowly padding over to my bed.

His fingers wrap around my comforter as he pulls it off of me, leaving me in a tank-top and my white lace. He sucks in a harsh breath as he takes in my appearance.

"God fuck Lottie." He says, sitting on the bed before pressing his hands into my hips, hovering over me, before pressing his lips to mine.

I open my mouth to his, letting his tongue slide in and glide against mine.

I moan against his tongue as my hands press on his back, pressing him down onto me. He rolls his hips on me and I'm instantly back into my high.

"Luke." I moan, moving my hands into his hair and then pressing slightly downward, suggesting that he should eat me out.

He pulls away from me, a huge smirk on his face.

"If you call me by the correct name Lottie, then maybe I could think about giving you what you really want." He teases.