s i x t e e n

s i x t e e n :

The water runs down my bare skin, dampening my hair, the air hot and muggy. I lather the soap up in my hands and rub circles in my hair with my fingertips, the smell of apples clouding the humid air.

"Lottie?" Luke calls from outside the door. "Do you want to go do something today?" 

I finish washing the soap out from my hair before calling out, "I'll be done soon."

"Hurry up Lottie." Luke bangs on the door, his tone inpatient.

"I'm trying. Just go away." I say, but that was the wrong thing to say because then he bursts through the door, quickly pulling back the shower curtain, stepping in the shower in his clothes, pressing me against the wall, attaching his lips to mine, kissing me hard.

I put my hands in his hair and tug, arising a moan from him as he grinds himself against me. He’s already hard, I can feel it through his gym shorts.

I pull away and laugh.

“Luke, your clothes, they’re soaked.” I tell him, pulling on the bottom of his shirt, tugging it upwards before he pulls it off, water flicking itself everywhere before dropping outside of the shower, his hands moving back to my body, his hands squeezing my breasts.

He moves his mouth to my neck, his tongue flicking, sucking. I move my hands from his hair to the elastic on his shorts and let my fingers slip inside, tugging them down before letting them fall to the ground, revealing Lukes hard length, no boxers.

I bite my lip when I see how hard I can make him in suck little time, and he notices, kissing my mouth again, moving his tongue against mine. I sigh into his lips, and his hands move to my hips, pushing them towards him, everything moving perfectly in beat.

“Luke.” I moan, letting my hands trace his v-line.

“That’s not my name Lottie, what’s my name?” He says grinding hard against me, his tip brushing against me.

“Daddy.” I moan as he rubs me.

I lean my head against the tile as I grab his length and pump it, but he shakes his head.

“You did something for me last night, today it’s my turn.” He tells me, picking me up before turning off the water and taking me to his bed, laying me down gently, the cool air chilly our wet bodies.

His hair drips on my stomach as he leaves kisses on my hipbones before sucking on my clit.

He moves his tongue down and flicks it in me, causing my hips buck slightly.

“Luke.” I moan, my hands fisting the sheets.

“Not my name.” He says, the vibrations creating a deep feeling of pleasure in the pit of my stomach.