t w e n t y - n i n e

t w e n t y - n i n e :

The next two chapters will be in Luke's Point Of View. Sorry for any confusion.

Luke POV:

I stare down at the laptop before me on my lap, my hard length in my right hand, slowly pumping. I take my lip and lip ring in between my teeth, and let out a small moan as the busty brunette bounces on the man beneath her. I close my eyes for a moment and let myself believe that it was Lottie and I in the video.

That it was her beautiful body on top of mine. That she was the one on me. That it was her who rolled her hips while we both moaned way too loud.

Why couldn't that be us?

Because she's still seventeen.

And I'm older and what I'm already doing with her is very illegal.

As soon as I'm in my climax, coming all over my sheets as I lean my head back and inhale deep breaths. I close the tab to the porn website I was on, and open the video feed for Lottie's school room.

I had gotten a camera installed a few days ago, just to be able to check in on her, and to keep an eye on her.

Plus, I'd love to do stuff to her in that room, and this camera has a record button.

All I have to is press record and walk in, doing whatever I please with her, and then when I'm done, I just have to come back here, press stop on the recording and be able to watch it whenever I need to masturbate. I won't have to imagine her and I being the people in the porn video, we will be the people in the video.

I wait as the app to the camera loads, and think about Lottie in her old school's uniform.

With those cute little Short Skirts.

And those fucking knee socks.

I might have to have her dress up in them for a little teacher roll play.

We both already have a Daddy Kink, a strange, fucked up one, since technically I'm her father, but some Teacher and Student roll play sounds very nice.