s e v e n t e e n

s e v e n t e e n :

Ashton gets on my bed and grabs me by the waist, pulling me towards him and kisses my forehead.

“Are you wearing my jacket?” He asks me, playing with the zipper.

I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips. “Yep, and I never want to take it off.”

“That’s fine, because that means that only I can take it off you.”

And Luke. My mind tells me.

But I tell that voice to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

“Only you Ashy.” I tell him as he presses his lips to mine, his hands moving to my butt, giving me a light squeeze, causing me to squeak in return.

“So about that shower.” He kids, his eyes full of lust.

My door opens to reveal a Luke dressed in his outing coat and shoes with his keys in his hand. He sees us and smiles, his smile looking almost real, but I know that he’s pissed.

“I’m going to run some errands, I’ll be back in an hour or two.” He says, still smiling, looking almost authentic.

“Okay.”

“So don’t do anything bad while I’m gone.” He winks playfully, like hes almost suggesting that we fuck.

“I know Daddy,” I tell him, looking straight at Ashton and into his golden eyes, “we’ll be good.”

“I know you will.” He says, closing my door and walking away.

Ashton and I remain silent and listen as Luke’s footsteps become lighter and lighter as he walks away from my room and downstairs. We don’t talk until we ear the front door slam shut.

“Now, about that shower.” Ashton winks, getting up and ten picking me up in his arms bridal style, carrying me across the all to my bathroom, setting me on my counter.

He starts the shower and then walks back to me, stripping himself of his shirt within a matter of only a few seconds before looking to me, placing his hands on my cheeks, cupping my face and bringing his lips to mine, and kissing me hard. I hear him kick of his shoes as I pop the jean button on his black skinnies and he moves his hands to unzip his jacket.

He pulls away for a quick moment to look me over, smiling his fingers move to my braclip, popping it open before letting it slide down my arms, kissing me again.

One of his hands cups my right breast while the other move to my hips, pulling me closer to him.

I hop off the counter, and we kiss as we walk only a few steps to the shower.

He pulls down his boxers in on quick motion before stepping in the shower and calling my name.

“Hurry in Lottie, before all the hot water disappears.”

I rid myself of my panties quickly, tossing them across the room before quickly locking the door and going to the shower, stepping in with Ashton.

His long hair hangs wet where it’s not stuck to his face, and his body I soaked and smooth.

My hair gets wet quickly as I step under the water and Ashton kisses me again, his hands moving all over my body. My hands go straight to his abs and I rub up and down his washboard Hollister model like body.

His tongue slides against mine as he presses himself against me, our wet, bare bodies sticking to each other. I can feel him harden against me as his hands continue to explore my body, going lower and lower.

I move one of my hands away from his abs and wrap it around his length and pump as he moans into him.

He pulls away from our kiss as I continue with my hand and he goes to my neck, sucking harshly, one of his hands pressing my bum towards him and the other squeezing my breast with his thumb flickering my nipple.

I moan into the showers air, this situation feeling all too familiar.

“Lottie, I’m gunna come.” He moans into my neck.

I pump harder, loving the way I make Ashton feel, loving the way he comes undone with my touch.

“We- We probably ought to get you washed up.” He says, leaning against the tile.

He grabs the bar of soap, rubbing the soap on my body, taking his time rubbing circles in my body, his skillful touch become unbearably pleasurable very quickly.

After we rinsed me off, he got out, wrapping my towel around his waist as I quickly washed my hair, grabbing another towel to wrap around me.

His wet hair sticks to his forehead as the steam from the shower fogs the mirror.

Ashton leans forward, placing his finger on the mirror and starts to draw a heart, placing a L before adding a plus sign and then an A next to it.

“I love you.” He says, unlocking the door before scooping up our clothes and walking with me back to my room.

He drops his towel and slips on his boxers while I pull on a pair of underwear and put on a bra.

I hear the front door slam shut and give a panicked look to Ashton.

“Lottie? I’m home! Aunt Maddie’s here!” Luke calls from downstairs.

“Aunt Maddie?” Ashton questions me.

“His sister.” I say, “Trust me, you’ll love her. She’s so chill.”

And before we have time for either of us to put on anything more than our underwear, my door bursts open to reveal tall, brunette Aunt Maddie, a huge smile plastered on her face.

“Oops!” She says automatically, covering her eyes with her hand. “Probably should have knocked.”

But it doesn’t matter.

She doesn’t care.

But an angry Luke behind her does.

(A/N)

Update because Maddie threatened me….

Love you  Maddie :)))