t w o

t w o :

School went so fucking slow for the rest of the day.

And it sucked.

And so finally, when school was done, it was time for what everyone all day had waited for. Hook-up time.

I met up with Danielle and Calum, and give Danielle a giddy smile.

I told her in ninth period how Ashton wanted to meet up for Hook-up day.

And just like I did, eternally of course, she freaked out.

This was something I was so sure of.

Ashton and I.

There was nothing on earth that I wanted more than my fingers in his messy hair, or his lips all over my body.

And so tonight, I was finally going to be able to get his hands on my skin, to unbutton his shirt.

And no one but Danielle was going to know.

Michael doesn’t usually do to hook-up night anymore because of his need to get me back. He thinks that abstaining from other girls will make me want him more.

Ha.

I’ve always wanted Ashton, Michael was just the bait I need to get Ashton to notice me. And hell, it worked.

In the end, I knew that Michael and I were never going to work out.

Him and that fucking hair dye.

Just no.

He even got his eyebrow pierced.

Ashton kept his skin perfect, and his leather jacket on.

It was an even greater pleasure to be able to see him when school was over.

Like on the weekends, when he works at Hot Topic.

His black skinny’s, vans, and graphic tee’s drive me wild.

Okay, maybe his look makes me wet. Just a little.

I know that Luke doesn’t approve though. He never liked Michael, hated the hair dye.

And so I know for a fact that he wouldn’t like the fact that Ashton rides a motorcycle to school, or that the smell of the cigarettes he smokes linger on his clothes. But that smell mixes perfectly with his cologne.

Or the fact that Ashton’s father works for Victoria’s Secret.