t w e n t y - s e v e n

t w e n t y - s e v e n :

"And so Lottie," Mr. Childress continues, "X is equivalent to 34.57i." He says, and everything he has said has already been in one ear and out the other. It doesn't help that he is very distracting. But he doesn't know that's he's cute, which makes him even cuter. I can't handle this any longer. I can't control myself for much longer without making some sort of move on him.

I run my fingers through my naturally wavy hair before smoothing down my tights and tank-top.

I was wearing a sweater, but that was only for Luke's sake and sanity. I took that off as soon as Luke peeked his head in the room and told me that he was going to go get some groceries and going to go run some errands. He told me he was going to be back in a few hours. I think he was going to go visit my moms grave. He doesn't do it often but I can tell when she's on his mind by the way the light doesn't shine quite as bright in his ocean eyes. He always gives me a sad smile before he leaves to place roses on her grave. I don't think that he knows that I notice, but I do.

I notice that he's been getting more depressed. I don't know what to do to help.

I lean back in my chair and stare at Mr. Childress and his perfect eyes. He catches me staring and gives a shy smile before running his hand through his hair and looking back down at the paper he had in front of him.

He was still smiling as he wrote something on the paper but I wasn't focused on his face anymore.

Something else caught my attention.

I think it was the growing bulge in his tight black skinnies.

Fuck.

I try to move my eyes away but they're stuck, so I closed my eyes and told myself that it wasn't real.

That Brandon isn't turned on.

That his length isn't hardening underneath his skinnies.

How is this even happening?

I open my eyes, expecting the bulge to be gone, but instead, it's done the opposite. It's grown.

And Brandon looks quite embarrassed.

He looks to me, and by the way my eyes are open just a tad bit wider in shock, and the way my mouth can't close, he knows that I've been seeing what's happening.

"Um." He starts awkwardly, but I don't want things to be awkward between us.

I want things between us to be heated and sexy and kinky.

Like I always want it.

"Sorr-" He starts but I'm already out of my chair, and so is Mr. Childress.

He grabs my waist and lightly pushes me against the wall, his lips already on mine, his bulge pressing into my hips.

I let my fingers wind themselves in his hair as I let my tongue glide against his before pulling away, leaving quick harsh kisses on his neck, searching for a sweet spot.

I listen for the amazing confirmation of a moan, and once one is released, I stay put and let my mouth do its work.

He easily picks me up, letting my legs wrap around his waist as his hands find bare skin underneath my tank-top, and his mouth whispers dirty things in my ear.

Things that I would have never been able to picture come out of his mouth. But I guess he's just full of surprises.

In between moans that arise, I hear him say how much he's wanted to help me undress ever since he saw me, and how much he wants me to call him Mr. Childress while he takes me on my bed.