s i x

s i x :

"And welcome to my humble home everybody." Danielle says as we pull into her driveway.

I pull away from Ashton and take a breath, breathing his toxic smell of cigarettes and cologne. It smelt wonderful.

We get out of the car and I see Ashton's bike on the side of the road. He catches me looking and puts his arms around my waist. "I'll take you for a ride later if you want."

I nod.

"Then I'll take you back to mine. It's been a while since I got to kiss all of you."

I swat him away laughing and make my way to Danielle who's unlocking the door.

We walk into Danielle's house and into her living room where her parents are sitting on the couch watching the tele while cuddling.

"Hey guys, what’s up?" Her Dad says to us. Then he looks at me, his smile fading slightly, "My condolences Lottie." 

I nod, tears welling up in my eyes as I pull on the sleeve of Ashton's leather jacket.

He wraps his arms around my waist, going behind me and pressing himself up against my back, kissing the side of my head.

"Want to go back to mine?" He asks me.

Danielle hears and looks to me, her eyes suggesting things.

I laugh and roll my eyes at her.

“I’ll see you later Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.” I tell Danielle’s parents.

“Bye Lottie, hope to see you around here soon.” Mr. Johnson says to me.

I go up to Danielle and give her a hug. “Thanks for pulling me away from home.”

“Anytime babe.” She says, “Hope to see you in school Monday.”

“See ya.” I tell her, grabbing Ashton’s hand and walking out with him.

He takes off his leather jacket and hands it to me. I slip it on real fast and then get on the cycle after him.

We speed down the road, and before I knew it, we were at Ashton's little apartment.

As soon as we are both off of the motorcycle, his lips find mine, and his hands squeeze my hips, a moan escaping my lips, a smile arising from his.

He picks me up as we walk inside, still making out and he manages to walk up two flights of stairs, still holding me, and making out with me at the same time.

It amazed me that he had such a talent.

We came to his door where we both broke away from each other, our breathing erratic. Our lips find each other again as soon as the door is opened, and he kicks the door shut while walking to his bed room.