z e r o

z e r o :

Every guy at our school likes the short skirts in the uniforms that the girls have to wear. I, personally, like to wear mine with knee socks. Tights just give me wedgies. And a thong just to complete the sexy school girl look. With a sweater and a white button under it, us girls have to find some way to appeal to the guys.

My way is to hike my skirt up, my long legs pulling in the guys attention just as fast as porn.

But my family, more like my mother and step-father, believe in modesty to its fullest. Which means that until I get to school, my skirt has got to go down to right above my knees. But that's no fun.

I walk downstairs from my room after putting on my uniform, make-up and then straighten my blonde hair, pulling down my skirt as I go down the stairs.

"Lottie, it seems like that skirt gets shorter and shorter everyday." My step-father, or Luke, tells me as he sees me while he sits at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

Normally, when your father notices your skirt length everyday, you would get creeped out, but its just part of the way he runs the house. All his fucking modesty shit. Besides, Luke is only 25. He married my mother when he was 20 and she was 37. I was 12. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted some of what I've got.

Right after they got married, he got me into the habit of calling him dad. He said it made him feel old and authoritative. And even though it seems strange now, it stuck.

"Oh Daddy, your just paranoid, it's the same length everyday." I say, laughing slightly as I walk up behind him, and then start to massage his shoulders, hoping to get him to loosen up on the subject .

He leans back and then sighs. "I'm just worried about my baby girl. She doesn't need the boys crawling all over her when she has her grades to worry about." He says.

"I'm not a baby." I pout, crossing my arms. "I'm seventeen now."

He scratches the back of his neck. "That's right. You will 18 soon, won't you."

"In a few months." I said, twirling my hair around my finger, looking through the cabinets before deciding that if I wanted to keep up with my perfect body, I didn't need to eat today.

"Nothing to eat this morning Lottie?" Luke asks me, like he doesn't already know that a body like this doesn't just happen.

"Nope. Not really hungry." I say to him, sitting on the arm of the couch, crossing my legs.

"You want a ride to school?" He asks me, getting up and rinsing out his cereal bowl and placing it in the dishwasher.

"Sure." 

I hop off of the couch and walk towards the front door, pulling on my Mary Janes, and then opening the door to the slightly chilly October air. Luke grabs a hoodie, his car keys and slips on some flip flops before walking out with me, locking the door behind him. 

Luke works from home while my mother works in an office that she never seems to leave nowadays. It's usually just Luke and I.

"Have anything special going on in school today Lottie?" He asks me, starting up the engine and pulling out of the garage.

"Nope. Just the same old." I say, lying.

Today was hook-up day.

We didn't usually have sex, but everyone needs a little attention, so us seniors decided to have a hook-up day once a week to where both the boys and the girls wouldn't be so dissatisfied with their lives. Besides, I don't want to lose my virginity to someone on hook-up day.

I'm still waiting for Ashton Irwin to finally notice me.

"How are your grades?" He says, pulling into the school parking lot. We don't live far, but Luke is really paranoid when it comes to me, and doesn't like when I walk.

"Good." I lie. AP classes suck ass.

I kiss him on the cheek as he parks the car.

"Have a good day Lottie." He says, smiling at me as I get out of the car, flinging my backpack over my shoulder, the weight throwing me off balance.

I stumble a few steps to the side before saying to Luke, "You too Daddy." 

Then I close the door, and wait for him to drive off, just so I can hike up my skirt for Ashton.

Today, he needs to notice me.

(A/N)

Prologue!!!!

I'm so excited for this story!!!

What did you guys think?? The first Luke Daddy Kink, but definitely not the last... haha