t w e n t y - f o u r

t w e n t y - f o u r :

Christmas came and went along with Aunt Maddie, as well as finials for the first half of school.

And that means, homeschool.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm okay with being homeschooled, but the thought of being lazy, and not wearing those fucking short skirts everyday, was enough to convince myself that it might actually be worth a try. Plus, I had the benefit of being with Luke almost all day. Even though he still had to work, I was still going to be spending loads of time with him. Plus I get a private tutor to help with school. The one on one will really help my grades and my future.

The tutor arrived on a Tuesday and was only going to be here two days a week.

As he walked through the door, I let my jaw drop just the slightest at his attractive and muscular appearance.

When Luke and I were looking for tutors on the website, it said that a Mr. Childress had graduated high school at age sixteen and college at age nineteen.

I think that Luke liked him because we was guaranteed to be an ugly buck tooth nerd with taped glasses and a snotty nose.

What we didn't expect was a handsome stranger with dark hair and eyes the mysterious color of the ocean we lived only twenty minutes from. You could tell by the perfect lines of muscles on his light colored skin the he worked out regularly.

All in all, he was hot as fuck.

And I knew that would make Luke jealous as fuck.

"Mr. Hemmings." Mr. Childress shakes Luke's hand hard before turning to me, who went from slightly hiding behind Luke to wishing I had on something more than yoga pants, a tank-top, and my blonde light hair in a tangled mess on top of my head.

"Lottie right?" He asks, looking to me, a smiling shining.

I can't do anything but nod.

"So, Mr. Childress, let me show you to her work room." Luke says authoritatively before letting him walk in and closing the door behind him.

"Please, just call me Brandon." He says softly, a hint of shyness in his tone.

"Brandon." I repeat softly under my breath where no one could hear. Besides, they had already walked off to my moms old work office, aka, my new school room.

"Lottie!" Luke calls out my name from the room only a hundred feet away.

"Coming." I call back before jogging through the hallway and into the office.

It was hard taking all of my moms things out of the room. We did it towards the end of my Christmas break, stacking the papers in boxes and taking them to storage. Luke doesn't have the heart to throw anything away. It doesn't matter that she cheated on him, he still loves her, and he doesn't want to erase her memory, even if it's just a sheet of paper with her signature.

He doesn't want to let go and neither do I.

Something's just aren't worth letting go.

And my mother, no matter what she did, is one of those things.

I walk into the room with Luke and Brandon, who has sat down at his desk across from mine and had started to unpack his things.

Luke gives me a worried glance before walking out of the room, cracking the door, leaving me with Brandon.

"Well, Lottie, since I'll be here for the rest of your senior year, helping out, it's probably best that we get to know each other a little bit better, wouldn't you think?" He says with a smile, leaning back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest, his muscles prominaite.

I remain silent. It's not like I'm a shy person, but Brandon reminds me of Ashton, not in his looks, but by the way he carries himself. And that scares the shit outta me.

"Well, I'll start." He says, "I'm Mr. Childress, but you can call me Brandon. I graduated high school when I was sixteen and college when I was nineteen, but as of right now, I'm twenty-one. I love kids, video games and working out. My other part time job is at a gym as a personal trainer. But best of all, I'm also an amazing cuddler."

I give the slightest giggle at the last part.

"Well, I'm Lottie as you already know. I'm seventeen, turning eighteen in June. I suck at math and hate the dark. Kids think I'm a jungle gym and shopping is my best quality."

He laughs, his blue eyes almost as bright as Luke's.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lottie. I look forward to getting to know you." He says, "Now, let's get to work." He says as he pulls out a workbook, the subject math."

I groan as I see it.

"I figured that we should get math out of the way, that way we can get to the better stuff." Brandon says with a wink.

I laugh, but can't help but think about how much alike Brandon and Ashton are. And how much I may not be able to help myself in thoughts about running my hands along his perfect body as I ride.

But I need to stop.

Because I have Luke.

And Luke is the only one I need.

(A/N)

Picture is your ugliness, aka me, lol.

Thanks for like over 100k reads over the weekend, that's fucking crazy.

I know you guys want a pic of Brandon, but I haven't been able to talk with him about which picture he wants, so hopefully next chappy. Instead you get mwah. lol.

I wonder if Luke is reading this..... That would be so fucking insane..... And hot omg. Fucking Daddy Luke gets me moaning..... lol.