t w e n t y - o n e

t w e n t y — o n e :

"He said what?!" Ashton freaks out over the phone, practically yelling into my ear.

"He wants to homeschool me for the second semester." I sigh, acting like I don't want to be homeschooled, but in reality, I'm curious to how this is going to go.

"Can't you just tell him that you don't want to be homeschooled? It's your senior year, you only have one more semester left. Why does he have to just randomly drop this on you?" He says, his breathing suggesting that he's angry.

"I tried to, but he's not going to budge."

"I can always come over and give him a piece of my mind." He says

I laugh, "But you just got on his good side. I don't want him to have a reason to make us break up Ashton. I want to be together even if I'm homeschooled." I lie.

"Me too Lottie. I don't want what we have to end because we don't go to school together. I feel like that shows our commitment to this relationship."

"Yeah. I feel so mature being able to keep this intact. I remember being in second grade and having relationships last for only a day or two. I like where this is going." I say, twirling my hair around my finger, wanting to get off the phone.

Aunt Maddie is out and about and Luke is downstairs lounging around and I want nothing more than to go downstairs and accompany him.

"Hey, I have to go Lottie, my dad's calling me, and I'll talk to you later. Mkay babe?" He says in perfect timing.

"Okay, see you later Ashy." I say, a smile on my face.

"Love you." He says, "Bye."

"Bye." I say back, taking my phone away from my hand and hanging up with Ashton before leaving it on my bed and running downstairs to find Luke on the couch.

Aunt Maddie hasn't left until just now and I've need some of what Luke has and so without warning, I go and straddle his lap, a smile arising as his hands find my hips, before I cup his face and place my lips on his, letting our tongues glide against each other as I try to make up for the time that we haven't been able to touch each other. The time we haven't been able to kiss. I missed him. More than words can explain.

"Hmm Lottie." He hums against my lips, letting our tongues dance perfectly together, letting our bodies grind in time.

"Daddy." I moan.

He stands up, my legs still straddling his waist, carrying me up the stairs, placing me on his bed, quickly removing my sweats and sweatshirt.

"I need to taste you." He says lowly, "It's been too long."

But for me, it was only a few nights ago in a dream that he last tasted me.

But even that's been too long. For us both.

He leaves a wet trail from my neck to my breasts, keeping them in my bra before going down my stomach, kissing the spot where my thighs only barely touch, the only thing keeping him from me.

He hooks his fingers in the pink lace and pulls gently, letting them reveal me.

Luke sucks in a harsh breath, sitting up slightly, looking over me, at the sight he has before him, and smiles.

"God, I can't believe how beautiful you are."

I smile as he dips his head in-between my thighs, his messy hair tickling my stomach as his tongue dips in and out of me.

I moan to his movements, groan to his breath, call out his name to the vibrations of his chuckle.

I become completely undone with his touch. And it's so strange how he can do that to me so quickly.

He kisses a trail up my stomach, lying next to me, pulling me into his embrace, cuddling with me.

I take in the familiar scent of his cologne and smile before leaving a kiss on his shoulder.

He smiles back at me, but there's someone who's not smiling.

And it's not me or Luke.

It's Aunt Maddie, standing in the doorway.

(A/N)

Oh shit.

I would be so scared.

Haha.

Bailey and I made an Instagram

Twitter- @narrymystoran

Instagram- @narrymystoran