t h i r t e e n

t h i r t e e n :

"You wanna go back to my place?" Ashton asks me in-between kisses, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Is that even a question babe?" I say, holding his face in my hands, pressing his lips hardly against mine. 

I can feel him smile against me, pressing his body to mine, no space for air in-between.

"Its times like these Lottie that I wished I had a fucking car." He says, pulling away from me, his hands traveling from my waist to my butt, giving me a light squeeze. I move my hands to his hair and tug just a bit, letting out a little moan.

"God fuck Ash, take me home. To your home. I need you. Right now." I say, looking straight into his eyes, but I can still see him smile.

He pecks my lips and then lets me go to get on his bike, and I follow in suit, quick to be able to wrap my arms around his torso. His ever present leather jacket hangs onto his familiar scent of cigarettes and cologne and is slick to my touch. That jacket is the first thing I always strip him of, but his leather jacket is who he is.

When we get back to his apartment, I get off his bike, hand him his helmet back, and right after he’s done putting away the helmets in his box, backs me into the brick wall, his lips finding mine instantly, his hands wrapping around the back of my thighs, picking me up, and bringing me to him. I wrap my legs around his waist and let him support me as our kiss becomes unbreakable.

I can’t get enough of him.

Even last night, when it was Luke who was making me feel this way, it wasn’t the same. But I don’t know whether its Ashton or Luke who feels better.

Ashton gives me butterflies every time I’m around him, he makes me feel like I’m important.

Luke makes me feel dirty and bad, but he’s so perfect in doing so, making me feel like I’m the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

I’m so torn between the two, that I feel like I can have both, but in reality, I know that I’ll only get one. And that one is Ashton.

Nothing can ever happen between me and Luke, and we both know that, but still, why do I want it to happen? Why do I want to cheat on my boyfriend with my Stepdad? My Stepdad of all people.

Sure he’s hot, sure he’s youngish, but he’s not for me and that’s for sure.

Ashton’s for me, and that’s why I’m here instead of being at home with Luke doing god knows what.

But then, as I’m here, ridding Ashton of his clothes, why do I wish it was Luke I was stripping? Why do I want Luke to be above me as he leaves marks all over my neck and collarbones? Why do I wish it was Luke’s hot breath between my thighs?

Because we all want what we can’t have.