n i n e t e e n

n i n e t e e n :

"Choose" Luke whispers. "I don't know what you want. You have to tell me, you have to decide. You're in control."

"I don't have any reason to break-up with Ashton."

"He's punk, ugly, rides a motorcycle, and he smokes." Luke says, light kisses peppering my neck while his body grinds lightly against mine. "I'm sure you could find some reason to break things off."

"Oh yeah, it's really that simple Luke. I just have to go up to him, telling him that I hate things I've already told him I love about him, and walk away." I sigh as his hands massage my hips, his fingers digging into skin as his steady breath leaves a hot, damp trail along my collarbones.

"You could just tell him that you want to fuck your step-father."

I look up at him while he laughs.

"You can't be serious."

He laughs some more. "No, I'm not. Nobody needs to know Lottie. We can keep his between the two of us easily."

"And what happens if anyone finds out."

"You'll probably be eighteen by that point so I'm not too worried." He smirks, kissing my jawline before going to the spot underneath my ear that drives me wild.

I wind my fingers into his hair, and tug as he picks me up and walks to the couch, laying me down before climbing on top of me.

"I swear if Maddie wasn't here, I'd make love to you." He says in-between harsh breaths and kisses.

I feel his tongue glide gently against mine and at that point, I want nothing more than to give myself to the man who I called Daddy for the last five years of my life.

"Do you know how good I could make you feel? Fucking you?" He says with a sexy deep voice, an erection digging against the material of my skinnies.

"You wouldn't know what hit you. I'd fuck you anywhere. Your bed, my bed, the couch, the wall, the shower, the kitchen table, you name it Lottie and I'll make it happen."

I giggle a little bit before the front door opens suddenly.

Luke practically leaps off of me and sits down on the arm handle of the couch, trying to sit to where he doesn't show Aunt Maddie his boner.

I sit up as she walks into the living room with more Chinese than she can handle in a paper bag with a movie balanced on top.

"Hey guys." She smiles at us, suspecting nothing, thank god, "Miss me?"

"I did." I said, getting off the couch to help her with the food so Luke doesn't have to.

"What movie did you get?" I ask her as I relieve her of one of the paper bag filled with some of the best food ever.

"MockingJay." She says, "I figured that a romantic comedy would be weird considering we're all family here."

That causes me and Luke to laugh.

She has no idea.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick before we eat ladies." Luke announces, slipping off the couch before walking to the bathroom in the hallway.

I help Aunt Maddie get out bowls and plates along with the silverware for the food while we wait but I can't think about anything else other than the choice.

Ashton or Luke.

It doesn't make any sense.

If I was a regular person, my choice would be easy.

Ashton, no doubt.

Luke would be a disgusting choice.

I would be a disgusting person for choosing Luke.

But why is he still on the table?

What can I do?

Why can't I just choose Ashton and move on?

Because I realized something.

I love Luke.

And not just like a father.

But I loved him like I loved Ashton.

And I knew in that moment that I was completely screwed.

(A/N)

If you guys don't like Chinese food you can just go....

I've got to get buff in two weeks so I can fight this guy with one hand behind my back.... Any tips?

Haha he's like super muscular so I have no chance