o n e

*Dedication to this supa awesome chica :))

o n e : 

If I haven't mentioned it already, school sucks.

And because Luke has 'so much faith' in me to pass my classes with high grades and get into an elite college, he signed me up for all AP classes. 

The only perk to being in those classes is that Ashton is in them too.

But like all the classwork, and nerds in the class, there is also a major down point as well.

My ex-boyfriend, Michael, is in them too.

Other the summer, when we were still dating, I manage to convince him to take all AP classes with me so we could be together, even though he is just as stupid as I am.

We broke up about a month after school started for two reasons.

1. He wanted something I wasn't willing to give him after four months of dating. My virginity.

And 2. I caught him making out with someone else on hook-up day. That was my time with him, and he abused it with someone else.

Those reasons pushed me other the edge in my patience for him. I broke up with him by punching the bitch in the face, yelling in his, and then storming off, five of my best friends right by my side.

I refused to go to school for a week after, staying home with a heartache, eating chocolate ice cream and watching romantic movies the entire time, tissues crumbled in a heap by my bed.

That’s when Luke told me that I needed to focus on my studies more than guys.

My best-best friend, Danielle, came over after school every day to comfort me, saying how much of a bastard Michael is, and how he never deserved me in the first place and so on.

It didn’t even really matter that she was dating Michael’s best friend. Calum. But because I’ve known Calum since I was 12, he knows that if he ever does anything to hurt her, I know where he lives, and that I have access to a knife, and that his balls will no longer be a part of his body.

But he’s chill with our deal. He told her loved her.

No one will ever do that to me. No one will love me.

I keep telling myself that one day, someone will. That the person who loves me is going to be my first and only. But every day that passes, I know that the quicker I get rid of my pesky virginity, the faster I can get to feeling the full effects of Hook-up day.

My first class of the day is AP Chemistry. Where Calum is my lab partner. Well, he was for the first semester of school anyways, but since today is the first day of a new year at school, my chance to get to know Ashton is dangling in front of my face.

Mrs. Mitchell always picks our lab partners for us. So I cross my fingers that my name is called right after Ashton’s.

And after every person being picked and place, there are only three people left. We had an uneven number of people. Usually, I don’t care about the trio in the back of the class, but what really concerns me is the fact that the three people left are Ashton, Michael, and me.

I’m stuck in the middle. Between the past and the future, and it sucks ass.

Michael smirks as he sits down next to me, his eyes traveling down to how high my skirt travels up. I smack his gaze away and he chuckles. Ever since the day I broke up with him, he’s tried to convince me to get back together with him. That he learned his lesson. That I’m the one he needs. But I’ve seen it all before in the movies, so I smile, then walk away, leaving him to try and think of something else to convince me.

And then there’s Ashton.

A bad boy.

But a nerdy bad boy.

It’s so hot.

He’s one of the smartest in the class, yet his ever present leather jacket rolled up sleeves revealing a few tattoos show otherwise. To top it all off, he rides a fucking motorcycle to school.

My fucking god.

“Hi, I’m Michael.” He says to Ashton, lending his hand to shake.

But Ashton just stares at it with disgust.

“I know who you are. Both of you.” His disgusting stare moving from Michael to me.

And with that, my dreams of Ashton come crumbling down.

I lose my thoughts in Mrs. Mitchell’s instructions when Ashton passes me a piece of paper, something written on it.

‘Hey, sorry I acted mean, I know that Michael gets really possessive over you and figured that it would be in both of our best interests to act like I’m not interested. But, are you going to the hook-up afterschool?’

‘Fuck yeah.’ I scribble back, passing it to him when Michael’s checking out Shelby while she’s bent over at her station. I roll my eyes in disgust.

‘Wanna meet up?’

And again, ‘Fuck yeah.’

(A/N)

I haven’t even really started this yet and it already has a rating in fan fiction! WOW!!

Haha

I know, not a lot of Luke in this chapter (none actually) BUT THIS IS NOT AN ASHTON STORY. I PROMISE. LUKE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

If you want an Ashton story, I have one. It's called Numb, and its for all you Ashy girls out there.. HOLLAAA

This was mostly just introductory.