t w e l v e

t w e l v e :

I couldn't sleep last night. My thoughts keep traveling back to what I did with Luke only hours ago. It makes me blush, but also feel absolutely filthy at the same time. He's my dad for fucks sake. What we did is not something you do with your dad.

I was glad that it was Friday night because, I can sleep in on the weekend when I was finally able to fall asleep.

Saturday was Ashton and I’s date and I couldn’t be gladder. It would be time for me to get my mind off of Luke and spend time with the guy I do like. Ashton.

After sleeping in until noon, I still didn’t want to go out of my room, so instead, I stayed in bed and watched tv until it was time for me to get ready.

Luke hadn’t checked up on me all day, and I’m starting to wonder if he regrets what he did too. If I was him, I would too, why would anyone except for Ashton want to do that with me.  I’m not the most desirable person in the world.

But Ashton makes me feel wanted and that’s all I’ve ever wanted. To feel like I belong somewhere.

And I’m sure that Luke can’t do that. Being with him will make me feel out of place, and not in a good way.

I got out of bed and took a shower, blow-drying my hair afterwards and curling it before slipping on some shorts and a graphic tee and then putting on my make-up. I go back to my room, grabbing my phone and telling Ashton that I was ready before pulling on my vans and then walking downstairs to wait for Ashton.

Luke sits on the couch with the tv blaring while playing on his phone.

He looks up and sees me, smiling. “Nice of you to show yourself, I was starting to wonder if you had died.” He teases me.

How can he be so joking like right after what we did?

“I’m doing to go catch a movie with Ashton.” I tell him.

He scans my appearance before giving me a disapproving look. “In those shorts Lottie? They’re kinda short.”

“Hence the name, ‘shorts’.” I say, pissed off that all he can comment on is my short only hours after stripping me from my jeans.

“At least take a jacket or something, it’s almost November, it’s starting to get chilly outside.”

I roll my eyes and skip every other step upstairs before changing into black ripped skinnies and grabbing Ashton’s jacket that I stole from him yesterday.

I love the smell that the fabric carries and can’t but think about Ashton and smile as I walk down the stairs.

Didn’t Luke punish me only hours ago for going out with Ashton and now he’s not even saying anything, not even rejecting me trying to go out with Ashton?

short skirts ➳  l.h.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara