Piercing.

Malfoy soon left and Harry headed downstairs into the kitchen where Sirius, Remus, 'Mione and Ron were sitting around the kitchen table drinking tea or coffee.

"Hey, I never bothered making you a cup because I wasn't sure how long you were going to be," Hermoine said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah, did you have a late night mate?" Ron said looking at Harry, the same smirk as Hermione was wiped across his face as he sat down next to Hermione.

"You know I did you prick," he said messing up his wet hair. Remus and Sirius just looked at him in question.

"Nothing you two need to worry about," Harry said to them before quickly changing the subject.

"You two coming or what?" Harry said standing up and heading up to his room.

"Did you tell them?" Ron said sitting down on his bed, next to Hermione and Harry.

"Oh yeah, I walked in and went 'oh by the way I'm banging Draco Malfoy, you know the son of the death eater that tried to kill you and me multiple times'. Of course I never" Harry said sarcastically throwing himself back on the bed that he and Draco had been in not 1 hour earlier.

"You know, you two might not want to sit on this bed," Harry said smirking at his two best friends who soon stood up and went over to his desk where Ron sat on the seat and Hermione sat on his lap.

"Ew," Ron simply said looking at Harry waiting for him to say something.

"I found something out last night," Harry said teasing them with a smirk on his lips.

"What?" Hermione automatically replied she is very impatient so Harry knowing she won't like being left waiting.

"I don't know if I should tell you after that little stunt you two played down there. You may as well told them I was up here fucking him," he said sitting up and looking at the two.

"C'mon Harry. Just tell us, stop playing about!" Ron said obviously growing impatient.

"Remus and Sirius are together," Harry said as excitement grew in his eyes.

"Really, how did you find out? Since when? How did they get together? But what about Teddy and Tonks?" Hermione said looking at him like an excited school girl.

Well, technically she is but that's not the point.

"I went into the kitchen last night to talk to them, and they were kissing. They tried to explain but I told them it didn't matter as long as they were happy. On and off since they were at Hogwarts. Apparently, my parents shoved them into a classroom and told them they weren't getting out until they kissed because they were sick of them moping about because off each other.

"They have been on and off since obviously because of Sirius being in Azkaban and Remus and Tonks. Remus got with Tonks when Sirius was in Azkaban. He loved Sirius but he also loved Tonks. Right before Tonks died, she gave him her permission to get back with him, as long and Teddy has a good life," Harry said as Hermione and Ron just cuddled in deeper to each other making sure there were no gaps between them smiling at the happy boy.

***

They spent 2 hours in Harry's room just catching up because even when they are at Hogwarts, they don't really have any time to catch up and sit and have a chat except at breakfast, lunch and dinner but they usually just talk about school then.

"Okay, what are we going to do? I'm getting bored," Ron said lying on the floor.

"Why don't we go shopping? I haven't got anything for Sirius for Christmas yet?" Hary suggested. They just nodded and started heading out his room door and downstairs.