chapter 23 part 2

Macy's Pov

             "Hello?" I asked not sure who was lerking on the other side of the flowers. I scratched the back of my head and started to get up.

"Fine dont answer" I said getting frustrated at the fact that the person on the other side wasnt telling me who they were.

"Hey Mace" The person said coming around the cornere.

My eyes widened as I finally saw who it was, the last person I had ever wanted to see again. He had hurt me only a few months ago and showed no regret for hurting me. I shook my head standing up quickly and picking my bag up off the ground.

"dont go macy" The voice said walking towards me.

"No, dont tell me what to do Hunter" I said looking back at him. If looks could kill, he wouldnt be dead but seriously injured..seriously hurt.

"Come on Macy, we need to talk" he said grabbing my hand.

"NO Hunter, We are done." I said shaking my hand from his grip "You ended it remember for that other girl kim remember?!" I said shaking my head then starting to walk away.

"Wait wait wait" He said running past me and blocked the path out of the garden "I messed up Macy, cant I have a second chance?" He asked using his smile to try to persuade me. But after looking at Tuckers the other night, Hunters smile was nothing special.

"No, now let me out Hunter" I said trying to walk around him.

"No, Macy just hear me out" He said blocking me yet again. "I messed up, I see that now and I want another chance." He paused "Come on macy, I know you still have feeling for me" he said again trying to use is normal smile on me.

"Yeah I do have feeling about you but they arent anything like the ones you think I have." I said trying to go around him on the other side.

"You still love me" He said crossing his arms looking at me.

How could I have ever fallen for this jerk? Sure he was easy to look at. he had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and a smile that used to make me go along with anything. He was a jerk though, when I would say no to something we would argue, when I wouldnt call him we would argue, and If he called and I didnt pick up..we would argue. Everything ended in an arguement with him, once it had gotten further but I dont like to think about that anymore and I havent told anyone about it.

"No I dont, Now move Hunter" I said getting so mad my eyes started to water from my frustration.

"One more Macy, I deserve at least one more chance" he said walking towards me.

I backed up trying to get away, I watched my steps to make sure I wouldnt trip over a rock or even my own feet. "No Hunter leave me alone" I said wipeing the tear of frustration from my cheek.

 "please" I said not looking at him. I wanted to run out of the garden and never see him again.

"Come O..." He started to say but stopped for some reason.

"She said Leave her alone" I heard another voice say strictly.

"Mind your own buisness" Hunter said to the other guy and started to walk towards me again.

"She is my buisness, so leave her alone" the voice said in the same tone as before.

'Whos buisness was I?' I wondered then looked up surprised to see who it was.

"Derek?!" I said quietly to myself not to interrupt what was going on.

"really you and her?" Hunter said glancing from me to derek.

"I dont believe it" He said walking towards me again.

Just as He took his fourth step towards me I watched as Derek grabbed his shoulder again but spun him around so he was faceing him. I watched Dereks eyes as he glanced from Hunter to me then back to Hunter. Just from his eyes I could tell that Derek was as angry as I was if not more than I was.

Derek made a fist with his right hand. In what seemed like slow motion to me,I wasnt even sure what was going on really.

 Derek swung his right arm and hit Hunter right in the left side of his face.

My jaw dropped, seconds later my hands were over my mouth as I looked from derek to Hunter. I didnt know why Derek was standing up for me and risking getting in trouble to help me. Hunter wouldnt hurt me, well atleast I didnt think so.

As I was about to say 'stop'. My breath was stolen and everything seemed to pause around us, the only thing happening on earth was the fight. A real tear escaped my eye as I watched hunter punch Derek in the face.

I wiped my eyes then shook my head. 'what am I supposed to do?' I asked myself wishing I had enough courage to stop it. The only way to stop it though was to get in the middle of the whole thing and that was definetly not like me.

"Stop!" I managed to say but it was too late.

As soon as I had said it Dereks arm was already in motion heading towards Hunter again. His hand hit the side of Hunters head and I wished it was over. Hunter fell back onto the ground and stayed down on the grass.

I took a deep breath as I looked down at Hunter, I had never seen him like that. He fought alot of people when we were together but I had never seen him on the losing side. He was still breathing thankfully, so I decided to let him deal with it on his own this time.

"You okay?" I heard Derek say from the same spot he was in when he punched Hunter the last time.

"Yeah" I said scratching the back of my head then glanced at him. My eyes widened "Are you okay?" I asked rushing over to him.

"Yeah, im fine" He said smiling for an unknown reason. Then went to wipe his mouth, as he pulled his hand away it had blood on it.

"No your not!" I said looking at the small cut on his lip that was bleeding from when Hunter punched him back. I shook my head "You didnt have to do that" I said then looked up at him.

"Im fine its just a busted lip nothing to worry about" He said smiling again and let a small laugh out. "I did Macy, He wasnt going to leave you alone." He shrugged "that and Nick would have killed me if I just walked by and you did get hurt" He said smirking.

"Yeah, I guess" I said then looked up at him again "Thanks" I said putting a stray strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"No problem" He said smiling again.

I looked over at the school when the I heard the bell. I really didnt want to go to class but I had to since I had left early from the last one. I glanced at Hunter one last time then looked at Derek

"Ill see you later" I said with a small smile then walked past him and towards class. I felt really bad that Derek had stepped in but I was also glad that he had stepped in.

"Life is awesome" I said to myself but this time it wasnt a complete lie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you guys like it :D. It wasnt Derek or Tucker behind the flower wall like most expected. lol.

Well let me know what you think about the chapter, and if you have any ideas for the story just PM me the idea im willing to listen.

Thanks for reading :D It means alot to me that you guys keep reading my first story ever!

Photo is a picture of Hunter.

<3 Di

i think im gonna do this question at the end of each chapter to see what you guys are thinking :).

RANDOM QUESTION:

Would you have let Derek fight Hunter if you were Macy?