chapter 2

My heart sank when tucker walked into the room. Of all people it had to be him, 'what did i do wrong? do you hate me?' i thought in my head wondering if god actually knew how hard he was going to make this year for me.

 Tucker walked in looking like he owned the place like always. His blonde hair was messy like always, it was like he had just woke up and rolled into the classroom. While his hair said 'i dont care' his clothes looked well put together but they were the simpest things too. He wore a white shirt with a light blue unbuttoned button up, jeans and a pair of white nikes. Simple but looked amazing, even though i hate the guy even i have to admit he was easy to look at.

I looked around and of course there are no empty seats 'oh well his problem' i thought to myself smirking abit thinking he would have to go to another class. Al hopes were lost when Tuckers personal suck up racheal pointed out a seat "Over there" she said smiling at him. I shook my head not realizeing she had pointed out the seat next to me.

I was twirling my pencil when i looked up and saw him walking down the row and sat next to me. Not just next to me but next to me. If i put my arm out i would be able to touch the other end of his desk. I looked down avoiding his view. Maybe i could make it the entire year just being the quiet, nameless girl that sat next to him.

The class was going perfectly, he had no idea who i was or that i was avoiding him. The teacher talked about some project where we would be paired into groups of two but i didnt really care about it at the moment, i was more focused on avoiding tucker.

I looked at the clock 5 minutes left until the class was over. I glanced around the room then back at my notebook it was covered in random drawings. She looked at the clock again, "only 1 minute has past you have to be kidding me" i thought then looked back at my notebook, How come the last 5 minutes seem to be longer than anything else?

I sat there looking at the picture i had just finished of mario, yes mario the plumber from the video games. Im a video game geek and who ever said girls didnt like video games had never met me. I was twirling my pencil in my hand when it fell and hit tuckers shoe, my eyes went wide. Thankfully.  the bell rung. I shook my head slightly picking up my bag and notebook and walked out not wasteing any time. "Saved by the bell" I said lowly then started to laugh at my comment. "that was cheesy"  i thought to myself. I walked over to the navy blue lockers and found my locker "247" I said looking at it then put in the combination surprised that it opened on the first try.

I was putting up my math book when someone nudged me, i wasnt going to say anything because well im not a fighter and maybe the person didnt mean to. But the person did it again "Whats your problem" i said before turning around.

________________________________________________________________-

Yeah i know its short but its not the last post. I hope you guys like it so far atleast. Again any comments good or bad are welcome, plus if anyone has suggestions for what should happen my ears are open.

<3 Di