Chapter 24 part one

Macys POV

**********************************

Day after the Hunter incident

***********************************

Last night sucked!

 Derek had come over like aways to hang out with Nick, which is fine I guess. I mean he always hung out before but now it was different since he stopped Hunter.

Derek didnt even know who hunter was really, sure he knew what he was 'my ex' but he didnt know Hunter himself. Once or Twice they had both been at our house but Nick never really seemed to like Hunter too much, so it might have changed how Derek saw Hunter. If I was still with Hunter I would care how people saw him but after what he did, I dont care if people see him as a hobo with one leg and bad breath.

Through out the whole night I wondered how Nick was going to pick on me or joke about what happened in the garden. One thing I was hoping for was that he wouldnt get angry about it. Nick had a short temper when it came to his friends and me

Once in the second grade a kid hit my ice cream out of my hand and it landed on the ground. Me being a six year old cried over my fallen strawberry ice cream, as I watched ants crawling over it and through it. Nick must have heard me because he came over and picked the ice cream up. He saw the boy who had knocked my ice cream onto the ground laughing. I still had no idea what Nick was going to do, but I hoped he wasnt going to eat it like he normally would. I watched Nick walk over to the red headed boy who was laughing, who had no idea Nick was my brother. Nick pulled on the back of the kids pants and put the slightly melted strawberry ice cream down the kids pants. In a split second the roles were switched and I was laughing, while the other kid was crying over ice cream.

My brother was always there for me while growing up and even now since our parents were never home. Sometimes its a great thing but other times I wish he would just let me handle things on my own.

"Erg" I said sitting up on my bed. I didnt want to go to school today, too much drama was going to happen. I hadnt even made it out of bed and I could feel all the drama waiting for a perfect time to attack me.

I turned so that my feet were hanging right above the wooden floors, and swung them slightly. I told myself I needed to get out of bed, my brain understood what I was saying but my legs refused to move.

After fighting with my legs for what seemed like a year, I finally got out of bed. Glanceing at the clock, I noticed that it was still to early for Nick or anyone in the house to be up.

"Yes!" I said way to excitedly for it being that early. I grabbed my towel and ran out the door, I dont understand why I ran since no one was even up.

I shut the bathroom door semi out of breath and locked the door. I leaned forward to catch my breath "geez" I said inbetween breaths. I had no clue I was this out of shape, maybe I needed to work out alittle more and eat right. I shook my head knowing I wasnt going to  do either of the two, I wasnt going to run unless being chased and I wasnt going to eat healthy if there is always a Bruger with fries next to a piece of celery.

As I went to rinse the shampoo out of my hair, I ran my hands through my hair. Sounds normal right but right in the middle of rinseing out the shampoo a handfull off bubbles slid from me forehead down to my eye.

Quickly the soap began to burn my eye, closing it didnt even help. I looked at the shower head knowing it was my only chance to get the soap out. I held my eye open under it, letting the water run in and wash the soap out. It helped alittle but the soap was still there. I skipped the conditioner, not wanting to get anymore soap in my already burning eye.

I rushed down the hall and into my room again. Immediately I turned the fan off, as soon as I walked into my room. I hated the cold feeling that always happened after taking a shower, it didnt even matter if it was hot in the room. No matter what it was freezing and I hated it.

I quickly put on a pair of short dark jean shorts, a white tank top and a grey camisole over it. I decided to straighten my hair and put a hairband to hold back stray pieces of my blonde hair. I looked in the mirror before I walked out of my room.

"Still?!" I said looking in the mirror. The blue chemical had faded but there was still a tint of blue in my hair which stood out against my blonde hair.

I rolled my eyes then walked down to the kitchen to get some poptarts or a bagel. I sat waiting for Nick to come downstairs so we could leave for school. I really didnt want to go but I knew missing Math because of a dumb project wasnt smart.

I decided to just let whatever consequence that Mrs.Bagwell had planned happen, I wasnt going to hide or sneak around her.

I sat almost falling back asleep when I heard the front door slam and Nicks car start. "Not again" I said running out the door and to the passanger side of his car. I guess he had expected it since as soon as I went to open the door he unlocked the car.

'whats wrong with him?' I wondered fighting myself not to ask of stare at him.

The whole ride was silent, not even his radio was making any sounds. I glanced around noticeing his car was semi-picked up and the car for a change didnt smell like sweat. I leaned against the window, every bump on the road made me bang my head against the window but I didnt care. It was comfy, and it was only a five minute ride the way he was driving.

Time seemed to have passed quickly, I had woken up at six, we left at seven and class started at seven fifteen. One problem was that all the times were later than usual, It was seven twelve. I was going to be late to a class where I was already in trouble.

As soon as we pulled infront of the school, I jumped out grabbing my bag. In the process of grabbing my bag it hit Nick on the side of the head.

"Hey watch it!" He said before driving off.

I ran in the school not caring how I looked to the others or if I could trip over something. I had to get to class! I slid into the class and took my seat only seconds before the bell rang.

"Yes!!" I said loudly and with my hands up in the air.

I looked around hearing people laughing. I felt myself turn a bright pink as I looked around at the other people in my class and even Mrs.Bagwell laughing at me. I tucked a Strand of my blonde hair behind my ear and put my head down on my desk.

I kept my head on my desk as everyone turned in their projects one by one. I hoped she wouldnt call me since I had no project, I left early the other day and I honestly didnt like her. I slowly started to drift asleep as she went group by group.

Until she called me "Macy and Tucker" she said jokingly almost sarcastically.

I looked up, "what am I going to do?" I asked myself not sure what to do. I had never missed a due date or assignment in my whole school life.

"ummmm" I said looking around the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Okay so this is only part one of this chapter.

Thanks for reading it means alot to me :)

Like always I would appreciate any comments, votes, fanning, and adding If you like the story.

Okay so you guys I think its funny how you guys are splitting into team Tucker and Team Derek :D, no team hunter? probably no one likes hunter.

Well thanks again for reading!!

<3 Di

RANDOM QUESTION:

Team TUCKER OR Team DEREK? OR even Team Hunter?