chapter 14

Nicks Point of view

Moving? Big deal. There was alot more important in life than worrying about when we were going to move. After all there wasnt much in this town i was attached too, that would hurt to leave. I could make new friends somewhere else, go to school somewhere else, and work somewhere else so i didnt see why others make big deals about moving.

When my dad had come home with macy, he finally took time away from his star child to talk to me. Our father has always liked macy more, sure i might not get in trouble or lectured but i she was the favorite.

I was just there most of the time, taking up space and growing up without any guidance. I got my car, drums and most of the stuff i have just so he wouldnt have to interact with me and the things kept me busy at the moment. I didnt want stuff, i just wanted the family to be normal,  for me and macy to not to have to take care of everything in eachothers lives.

when we were growing up, i always had to make excuses up for macy when our parents werent home. we were only a year apart but she used to look up to me as if i was decades older, like i could do no wrong. But i ruined that in one single night and now i was just her slightly older brother.

We used to be really close before the last year of middle school when i messed up and hurt three people, not includeing myself. I thought i was a big shot when two girls like me, sure its not bad that they liked me. It got bad when i ended up dateing both of them at the same time. One of them im embarrassed to say was my sisters old bestfriend.

Macy saw both girls over at the house and was brave enough to end what i was doing wrong. She told the girls but the girls both saw her as an accessory to my cheating since she knew. But she told when she found out.

All i got was nasty words, slapped and deleted from most things, but macy lost a bestfriend. I wish i could make lesli see macy didnt do anything but lesli wont listen to me after what i did.

Not only had i hurt lesli my sisters friend but i hurt the relationship macy had with her. i still regret it but its a part of my past that i cant change but can make sure doesnt happen again. I dont know if i would be as calm as she was, if she dated one of my bestfriends. Because of what i did, i know it ruins the friendship of all the people involved.

Thank god macy wouldnt do that to me and even if she did like derek i know he would go after her since she is my sister. I guess im lucky that i have a sister and friend who i can trust.

Instead of taking me out to dinner like he took macy, my father sat me down on the couch while he was watching his favorite show. I didnt feel like talking though since he didnt think it was as important to tell me the same time he told macy. I know its not macys fault that he likes her more so i dont really make a big deal about it.

"we're gonna move at somepoint this year" my father said not even caring enough to look away from the tv to tell me.

"Hold on have you even tought about what we want?" I said annoyed not looking at him either.

"Yeah i have, macy didnt seem to mind and its my job nick" he said shrugging then changed the channel.

I sighed loudly then got up "Of course she does, she just wont tell you!" i yelled shaking my head looking at him. "You never get it and you never will" I said loudly then walked up stairs. I glanced into macys room, i was relieved to see she wasnt upset about the news.

I walked into my room and closed the door quietly even though i wanted to slam it...loudly. I couldnt though because it might upset macy or cause a big arguement between me and my father. either way i had to calm down.

i laid on my bed and heard macy say "Life is awesome". i sat thinking about it for the rest of the night.

________________________________

thanks for reading :D. As always if you have any comments good or bad im willing to listen, plus any ideas for the story are welcome. I enjoy writing this story and i hope you enjoy reading it :D.

<3 Di