chapter 6

Dereks point of view.

 Life couldnt get any better....well i guess if she knew it would be better.

 I didnt even think of her as anything but nick's sister until freshman year, what had changed? Nothing really but i just started to notice alot about her. She was a video game junkie, uncordinated and not very outgoing. But it was her, and i knew she wasnt going to change for anyone which made me fall for her.

Yeah i know, my best friends sister and it doesnt get any harder than this........Well relationship wise atleast.

 I've known nick since we were five, i had taken the macaroni off of the table and ate it. Sounds gross, but at five even eatting your own booger sounds like a good idea. Well i ended up having to share my macaroni with him, and we hit it off. Personally, i think it was my charm and charisma even though macy says i dont contain either of the two.

Well anyways, i couldnt tell  her how i felt since she was after-all my bestfriends sister. Even though i really wanted to i couldnt. Beside's she probably didnt even like me back, i was just derek the friend slash lab partner now.

I guess being her friend is good enough, i get to see her and talk to her with no commitment or strings attached.

But even secretly to myself, i think i actually wanted to try a commitment to her.

"Stop thinking about her" i thought to myself as i walked into the living room. Glancing at nick i knew he wasnt going to be much of a talker till the auction was over. He was rediculious when the thing came on, he sat at the edge of the couch and watched intently at the tv.

Since he wasnt talking it only led me back to thinking about Macy. I needed to stop without someone to talk to at the moment and nothing going on in the room it was the only entertainment i had.......well besides watching nick.

So to stop myself from thinking about macy i leaned back on the couch and went to sleep. i knew the auction wouldn't be over for another hour and that meant nick wouldnt be talking until then. Only problem was that even sleeping didnt make me stop thinking about her. geez, what had i gotten myself into?

 ________________________________________________________

Ok short but its just what derek is thinking at the moment. Hes gonna have to try to solve his problem somehow or will he go for it? I dont even know yet lol. Well ill keep posting new parts :). Let me know what you think good or bad, or if you have any ideas ill be happy to listen. Thanks for reading :D

<3 Di