Chapter 25 part 2

Macy POV

        "Well I came to talk to Mrs.Bagwell but shes gone" She said suddenly.

I knew she really hadnt since she wasnt even in Mrs.Bagwells class at anytime period during school. Maybe she just was going to walk away, leave me alone and stop thinking I knew why she was in the class.

"okay, well she will be back in an hour for her next class" I said shrugging hopeing that comment would end our conversation.

She glanced at me then walked out. I knew who she was, everyone at Summer Cantel did whether they wanted to  or not. She was dating Jake the school running back, and she was head cheerleader for the last two years.

Who is she? Kelly Carmicheal. She is model tall with a model figure, unlike me who is short and normal looking. She had unique redish hair, freckles across her nose and light light green eyes. All I have is blonds hair, dull Blue eyes, and no dimple or freckles.

Then again she wore alot of make and Im more of a natural kind of girl. Like most girls in middle school a choice is made for the first time for the rest of the girls life, Makeup. Its either wear make-up to school or get more sleep instead of wearing make-up. For me the choice is easy, I'd rather sleep longer than get up early and put weird stuff on my face just so guys will notice me. What happens when the guys see's you with no make up when you normally wear it? He thinks your not as attractive. But if you dont wear make-up and he see's you with it he is surprised..in a good way.

I was pulled out of my daze when the bell rang "Shoot" I said grabbing my bag and ran out the door almost running over Mrs.Bagwell.

"Awesome" I said lieing to myself as I heard Mrs.Bagwells papers fall to the ground. I tried not to laugh but it just slipped out on accident. I knew I was going to hear about what had just happened the next day and it wasnt going to be fun.

As I glanced back at her to see if she was glareing at me, she was. I was about to turn back around when I felt like I had ran into a wall. My eyes went wide when I glanced forward and saw a familiar School shirt infont of me.  I dropped my bag accidently and wished I hadnt, everytime he was around me I became a huge loser.

"Sorry" I said looking up at him with a small smile and instantly I knew I was a light shade of pink. I dont get it, around every other guy Im fine but around him I cant seem to think straight.

"You okay GlitterKiller?" He asked smiling as he looked down at me. He bent down and picked up my bag.

As he bent down I noticed his binder, instead of the picture I drew being on the inside it was now on the outside in the plastic sleeve. I shook my head trying to keep myself from blushing even more but it was my drawing in Tucker Carsons binder.

He glanced up at me not sure if I had answered or not. "huh?" he asked smirking probably from seeing the color of cheeks.

"Nothing" I said looking at the lockers avoiding glanceing at him. I took my bag as he handed it to me and glanced at my phone, "Arent you supposed to be in class?" I asked looking at him finally, my cheeks cooling down.

As I looked up at him, he somehow gracefully took my phone right out of my hands. I pushed a strand of my blonde hair out of my face, I followed where his eyes were focused and saw my lime green droid in his hand.

"Hey" I said looking up at him not sure how he had done it without me noticeing.

"What?" he asked smiling with his dimples, still focusing on my phone.

"My phone" I said reaching for it messing with him, not really careing that he had it.

"Hold on" he said putting it up to his ear then put it back in my pocket "There" he said smirking not telling me what he had just done to my phone.

I glanced at him confused still, "huh?" I asked this time.

He looked at his watch "Your late for class" he said jokingly but when I glanced at the wall clock I saw that I actually was late.

"Shoot" I said looked back at him then took off running down the hall again.

"Talk to you later GlitterKiller" He said yelling down the hall as I ran the opposite way. 

I smilied not able to keep it inside just incase Kelsey saw me or Nick. I shook my head still trying to stop blushing after our very short conversation. I opened the door to my class only to see it was empty "Oh great" I said walking in and put my head down on the desk.

"Life is awesome" I said as I started to drift to sleep in the empty, cold  and dark room. Somehow this time it seemed to be true and a lie, more true though.

******************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading :D!!!!

I hope you guys like it, I enjoyed writing it!

This chapter is dedicated to StoryGirl5169 because she is Awesome! She was talking to me through the whole time I was writting this chapter part. Plus she keeps reading and commenting my story :D.

Let me know what you guys think seriously I read everything and im open to ideas!

<3 Di

Random Question (RQ):

1) What is your favorite play? in highschool, broadway or even a favorite movie?