Chapter 25 part 1

Macys POV.

    I was so confused as to what had actually happened. It was like a dream but I didnt truely want to wake myself up and I didnt want to let anyone else wake me up. I couldnt believe what had just happened only fifteen minutes ago. It seemed like it was from a movie not real life so it threw me off alittle....okay more like alot.

I couldnt stop thinking about what had just happened. It was taking over my thoughts which should have been focused on math. He had ended so much stress for me, just by walking in the room.

I had spent so much time worrying about not having a project and failing the class, maybe even causeing Tucker to fail the class too. Which caused me to worry about how much the school would hate me for causeing the varsity quarterback not be able to play, causeing the school to lose the upcoming game.

Mrs.Bagwell was literally ready to stamp a bright red F on my project imaginary project. She had called me out infront of the class. She asked if I had chased Tucker off and since I had chased Tucker off where the project was. Then it went even worse when she asked if I was taking after my brother. How had she even known about my brother?

All the stress was wiped out when Tucker walked in, thank god! As soon as Mrs.Bagwell saw Tucker at the door she stopped asking me questions and stopped making comments about me. I dont get why she hates me so much, I havent done anything to her.

Luckly for me, Tucker seemed like her favorite out of the class. So since Tucker had put my name on the project, Mrs.Bagwell let it slide and the comments about me not having it stopped. Something about her was odd but I didnt want anything to do with her outside of math class.

I sat doodleing as always for the majority of time that was left of class. As I was putting detail into a random cartoon guy I had come up with when I heard my name again. I looked up seeing it was Tucker again.

"huh?" I asked trying to stay calm this time.

"whats that?" he asked pointing to my drawing.

"Oh just a random cartoon drawing" I said shrugging.

"Random?" he asked jokingly.

"Im random?" he asked smirking still looking at the picture.

I looked down ready to explain my picture when I realized I had actually drawn what looked like a cartoon version of Tucker. I scratched the back of my head and felt my cheeks turn to a shade of red. I could try to say it wasnt him, it could work...hopefully.

"Its not you" I said trying to sound normal and truthful.

I glanced at the picture again there was no way I could lie again if he asked again. The cartoon guy in my picture had large blue eyes like Tucker, the cartoon had dimples with more emphasis than tuckers but still like tucker. The character was holding a football in one hand and a game remote in another. I had no idea that I had been drawing him until he pointed it out.

"You sure" He asked taking it off my desk and looking at it closer, but the whole time he was smiling at it.

I sighed "Okay it does look like you" I said not admitting that it was him but rather a guy who looks like him.

He looked from the picture to me then back at the picture "Its really good Macy....Can I have it?" he asked kinda smiling still.

"Uh.....thanks and sure" I said not sure why he would want it, it was just a doodle to pass math class.

I watched as he took the picture out of my binder and put it into his. I had expected him to fold it and put it in his pocket or put it in his backpack but he took care not to ruin it.

"Thanks" he said smiling again but this time his dimples showed. I could tell that he really liked the picture.

I shook my head and looked away "No problem" I said then looked down at my notebook not wanting to show him how much of a dork I was again. I dont know what it is about him but everytime im with him, I end up blushing. It doesnt matter whether he says my name or even looks at me, I blush everytime.

The rest of the class period was quiet and pretty boring. Tucker was texting through the rest of the class and I drew some more, but made sure it wasnt Tucker I was drawing.

When the bell rang, the whole class rushed out the room leaving me alone. "Life is awesome" I mummbled to myself as I shoved my notebook into my bag.

"whats awesome?" I heard a voice say from the front of the class.

"Life" I said not even looking up to see who it was.

"really life is? hmm never thought of it like that" the voice said.

"Yeah its something I tell myself" I said picking my bag up off the chair.

"smart" the person said in a mocking tone.

"Well...." I paused finally looking up to see who it was.

"Oh" I let slip out as I looked at the person. "why were they even in the class?" I asked myself not sure what to say now.

"You know why im here" the person said stareing at me.

"Why?" I asked then started to think of different reasons in my head.

**********************************************************************

Hey thanks for reading :D.

Let me know what you think about the story, I love hearing peoples thoughts about it and what they think is going to happen.

I enjoyed writting this chapter but I fell like if people were around me right now, they would think I was crazy. Ill explain, as I write I think of random things which this time came to be sound effects and theme songs. So im making random sounds while typeing, but it gave me ideas for the chapter well part of the chapter. lol.

Thanks again

<3 Di

Random Question (well 2 today):

1) Are you glad Tucker is back?

2) Who is it standing in the room with Macy?