Chapter 7

Macy's Point of view

"No" I said halfway asleep as i hit my alarm clock "Not another school day" i said then rolled over. I really didnt want to go back to school again, wasnt one day of suffering enough for a week maybe even enough for a month.

But school was a daily thing until you hit the weekend then it was freedom. I loved the weekends, me and kelsey just did random things that really no one else really would want to do. One of our favorite things to do was go 'garage sale hunting'. It was fun looking at stuff people didnt want anymore...plus there was always a good deal.

After my alarm clock had gone off two more times i finally dragged myself out of bed. i ran my hands through my blonde hair and grabbed my towel as i walked out of my room and to the bathroom. Of course nick was still sleeping which meant the bathroom was all mine, which also meant i got all the hot water.

when i walked out i smirked seeing nick walk towards me "Morning" i said smiling so he wouldnt suspect anything. He must have believed me because he just walked into the bathroom thinking nothing was wrong. I stood outside my door waiting for nick to get fully waken up by the cold water.

It finally happened only a few minutes after he walked in. I heard the water start and then i heard a almost girly yell. I couldnt help but start laughing but when i heard the water shut off i quickly walked into my room and locked it.

Dont feel bad about what happened to nick, he has done it to me a million times along with other jokes too. He deserved it if you asked anyone, especially if you ask me or kelsey who are always the ones he pranks. But he got angry when we got him, like it was only okay for him to do it to us.

As i was putting on my White long sleeve shirt, with my navy blue cardigan, and my favorite pair of jean capris. I looked around at my shoes and grabbed a pair of gladiator sandles i rarely wear. thinking that it was going to be an easy day i just left my hair down, which isnt too bad since my hair is naturally straight.

I walked out of my room and down towards the kitchen only to see someone sleeping on the couch. I wasnt sure who it was since nick was upstairs and our parents didnt even come home last night. As i slowly walked around the couch i saw it was derek. Why was he on our couch? I walked behind the couch and lightly pushed the left side of his head, which sent him falling to his right landing on the couch. "Derek wake up" i said laughing as i walked into the kitchen.

Derek sat up and looked around "Must have stayed asleep even after the auction was over" he said walking to the kitchen yawning.

 I shook my head at him "do you ever go home?" i asked sitting on the counter eatting a strawberry poptart.

"nope, why would i?" he said jokingly then walked over to grab my other poptart.

"Hey i was gonna eat that" i said looking at the poptart he was holding.

"Not anymore" he said smirking taking a bite of it and walking up the stairs.

Somedays its like having another brother in the house, it got annoying quickly. When i got up to get a cup of orange juice i heard Nick's car start, but he was my ride to school and i wasnt in the car. I ran out the front door only to see him stop infront of the house, wave at me and speed down the road.

"Jerk" i said walking back in the house. How was i gonna get to school now? It was a long walk and i only had fifteen minutes to get there. I walked into the kitchen seeing derek was still there, he wouldnt be my first choice but he was my only chance now "Derek can you give me a ride today?" i asked smiling at him.

"Sure" he said shrugging as he took his keys out putting the last bite of toast into his mouth.

I sighed as we walked out the front door and over to his old 1973 blue camaro. You know the one from transformers when he buys bumblebee from the car lot....well it looks like that except blue, not as cool and derek was the owner not the gorgeous shia labouf. But i guess  riding with derek was better than walking.

Surpriseingly, when i got in it was clean. Not just clean but almost polished looking, which is odd since he was like nick....well i thought he was. I looked in the back to see if he just threw his trash back there instead of in the front seat. Another surprise was that it too was clean, geez i wasnt pictureing this when i thought about his car. I thought it would be worse than nicks but it was better than most teenagers cars.

"You looking for something? I heard derek ask as we were driving.

"No" i said alittle embarrassed that he had noticed what i was doing. "Just surprised is all" I admitted.

"About what?" he asked glanceing at me looking confused.

"Uhhh.....just how clean your car is" i said shrugging and wishing the school was closer.

"Oh, yeah? Well i like to take care of it since its one of the few things i can call just mine" he said smirking.

"Oh...yeah" i said not really knowing what to say.

as we pulled into his parking spot at school i was relieved since i didnt have to sit in silence listening to some radio talk show. "Thanks" i said smiling and getting out quickly walking away from the car. But i wanted to turn back when i saw kelsey standing by the school watching as i got out of the car "Great" i thought knowing she was gonna make a joke about it.