chapter 3

When i turned i saw a familiar black haired girl standing next to me. "Geez kelsey trying to give me a heart attack?" i asked her jokingly as i closed my locker. She started laughing "Where were you?" she asked fixing the strap of her bag. I looked at her "Late, as always" i said smiling. We walked down towards the science hall "What class do you have next?" she asked leaning over to look at my schedule.

"Awh not the same as me, but we are in the same lunch" she said smirking "C lunch" i said shaking my head. Everyone in Summer Cantel high knew that c lunch was the left over from the other 2 lunch periods.  "well at least we have it together" kelsey said shrugging. I looked at the clock "We need to hurry up or we will be late to class kels" i said looking back at her but picking up the pace."Calm down macy, we havent even heard the warning bell" she said smirking then almost coming to a complete stop. I looked back at her "I know but first day and i dont want a spot in the back" i said remmebering the last class.

Kelsey looked at me confused "Going early to not get a back seat? isnt it normally the other way around?" she asked smirking. "what happened?" she asked looking at me seriously. I shook my head "Later kels, ill fill you in later" i said then kept walking leaving her behind. As i walked into my class i heard her yell "You better".

I walked in and looked around they were the square lab tables with  two seats on one side. I took one of the front desks, the seat closest to a widow incase the class ever got too boring to handle. The people in the class were the normal mix of different cliques. The people at the table next to me kinda scared me, they looked like they were in pain constantly and when they looked at me they didnt blink. I swear the guy at the table stared at me for a good 4 minutes without a singal blink, im not even kidding.

While taking out my notebook again, my attention was brought to a hand that hit the table i was sitting at. I shook my head expecting it to be kelsey but it was Derek. Whos derek? My annoying  brothers bestfriend. i went back to my notebook "what do you want derek?" i asked not even looking at him. He arched his eyebrow "I cant say hi to my bestfriend sister........and lab partner?" he asked smirking as he sat down.

I looked up when he said lab partner "who said?" i asked looking around the room. "The paper" he said pointing over to a list posted on the door. I sighed and looked at my notebook, so far my senior year was sucking. First tucker, then derek and no kelsey in my class yet. It was going to be a long year if it stayed like this.

Through the class all i heard about was dereks car that he was restoreing, ever heard about how to change a clutch on an old camaro...no? lucky you. Thank fully this class went faster then my math class with tucker, i dont think i would survive another hour of it.

I walked out of science ready for the school day to be over, no class was going to be the way i thought it would. I thought senior year was all fun and jokes but all it had been so far is hiding and annoying. Looking into the cafeteria you could tell that everyone was leaving the closed campus for the Mcdonalds, Burgerking, or sonic. Not that any of that is wrong, but i wouldnt want to risk getting caught and having detention just for a burger.

I spotted kelsey in one of the corners, thankfully not the one the custodians sit in again. Last year we sat there and the custodians were always listening to our conversations and watching us eat....it was weird. I sat across the table from her, lesli and shelby. Lesli and shelby are our other friends they arent talkers but they make the table look less empty. Im kidding, they are nice but kinda have a secret twin thing going on so me and kelsey get lost alot in their converstaions.

"Macy" Kelsey said arching her eyebrow looking at me "What happened to make you want to sit in the front?" he asked taking a drink of her soda. I scratched the back of my blonde hair and shrugged "Well i sat in the back in math and tucker sat next to me" i said then looked at the small group.

Kelsey smiled and i knew it wasnt going to be good  for me. "your fiance?" she asked teasing me. I shook my head turning a light pink "No That was in first grade kels, he probably doesnt even remember" i said seriously hoping she would drop it. Of course she didnt though "whatever" i said shaking my head standing up. I looked at the group "Ill call you guys later" i said picking up my lime green backpack and slinging it over my shoulder. I wished that i had never told kelsey about tucker carson and what happened in first grade. I walked to my locker wishing lunch would be over already, i had never wanted the day to be over so quickly before in my whole school life.

_________________________________________________________________________

Ok so im not sure what you guys think of the book so far. if you can comment and let me know that would be great! As always this isnt the end but im open for suggestions and comments good or bad. thanks :)

<3 Di