Chapter 13

Macys point of view

When we got home from the restaurant my father was acting like he hadnt ruined my senior year. Everyone plans, dreams and wonders what will happen during their senior year. So far nothing in my senior was what i had dreamed about.

Me and Kelsey had planned to do everything this year with each other and we had planned to graduate from high school together. But my father was trying to ruin it all. I wasnt going to bend over backwards this time for him, instead this time he was going to do what i wanted (hopefully).

I had to plan what i wanted before i could go up to my father and tell him what i wanted. After all my dad is a business man, everything had to be in order before presenting an idea or proposal. I needed help planning, but i didnt want to call kelsey this early in the move, especially since i didnt even know when it would happen.

I should just lay low , collect information and organize it before even letting kelsey try to think of a way to help. I love her but she would just tell me to walk up to him and say "Im not going". If i said that he would put me in the car himself and lock me in, which wasnt going to help me staying.

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling wondering if nick knew yet, i figured he did since he was our dads favorite. He probably hadnt even thought about the fact that if he left, he wouldnt see derek or kelly. Even though i didnt like her, he was in love with her too bad she was in love with tucker carson.

"what am i going to do?" i said to myself over and over again, each time not getting any ideas. i slowly ended up slipping into sleeping after repeating  "What am i going to do" instead of counting sheep.

_______________________________________-

Really short but i wanted to finish up what macy was thinking. Thanks for reading :D

<3 Di