Chapter 18

Macys POV

       I walked out my front door to take the trash out, not thinking it was that big of a deal I didnt bother to change my clothes. I yawned as I took the lid off the trashcan and threw the bag in. When i glanced up I saw a familiar truck stopping infront of my house. "Who?" I wondered not really remembering what tuckers truck looked like.

when the  driver rolled down their window I wanted to jump into the trashcan just so I didnt look like I had just woke up. I looked at the ground hoping he wouldnt recognize me, but when i looked down I saw I was still wearing an elmo sock and a pooh sock. "Great" I mummbled then tried to sneak away.

I paused when I heard him call my name, just like he had in the hall at school. It even had the same effect when no one was around to hear him but me, my cheeks grew warmer and redder only seconds after he said my name.

I shook my head trying to stop blushing, but that didnt happen. Instead my blonde hair fell out of my bun and landed in loose curls from being put up in the bun when it was wet. I sighed then looked up when I heard him start to laugh.

"What?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

He shook his head "Just watching you" he said simply. He had his arm resting on the side of his truck as he just watched me.

I rolled my eyes "Stop it then" I said. Ever since I was younger, ive always hated when people watched me. I pushed a piece of blond hair out of my face and pushed it behind my left ear.

I could tell he wasnt going to stop looking at me till I agreed to go. "So wanna get some food?" he asked cutting his truckes engine off and just sitting there watching me.

Breakfast did sound good by itself, but going with tucker made it sound better. I looked over at him "Where are you going?" I asked enjoying making him wait for an answer.

He rolled his eyes and smirked "The dinner down the road, hurry before the church people decided to go" he said stareing at me still.

I pulled my shorts down alittle as I looked back at my empty house, Nick probably stayed at dereks and my dad was probably at some metting across the ocean. Which wouldnt be new for our dad to be here one minute and when you call him he is in china.

"Ummmm I dont know Tucker Carson" I said smirking as I watched his facial expressions.

"Its just breaktfast macy" he said leaning out the window slightly.

"fine" I said after letting him wait ten minutes after telling me it was just breakfast.

Not glanceing back to look at him I started to walk back towards my house "Im gonna change" I said looking back at him from the front door.

"You can wear that" he said jokingly and smiling.

"Nope" I yelled back jokingly.

I walked inside quickly, running past sharpie (my white cat with random black strips on him). He looked at me like I was crazy as I ran up the stairs and triped at the top. If sharpie could laugh im sure he would be rolling on the floor laughing.

I changed into a pair of light yellow shorts, a white tank top  and white vans. Walking back down the stairs I put my hair up in a ponytail and checked my reflection for the first time in the hall mirror.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself as I looked in the mirror. "Im not like the rest of the girls at my school" I mummbled as I opened the front door. I started to walk towards his truck when I heard a cell phone go off.

"Is that yours Tucker?" I asked thinking it was a girly ringtone.

"Nope I thought it was yours" he said looking around and not seeing anything.

"Oh strange" I said standing next to the truck looking at him then heard another phone go off. "Again?" I asked looking around the block.

"uh that one is me" He said then answered the phone. "Uh huh.....Yeah....Sure.....Bye" He said then looked at me. I knew it wasnt good news by his expression.

"What is it?" I asked being nosey.

"My coach he wants to have a meeting right now" he said tossing his phone onto the dash of the truck.

"Oh" I said looking down at my shoes with mix match socks.

He must have noticed because he added "We'll do it another time....promise" he said smiling and the familiar dimples escaped the perfect cheeks that they hid in.

I smiled at the promise Tucker had just made and nodded "Go meet coach and then Ill beat you again at Call of Duty later" I said and started to laugh at the last part. "Im holding you to that promise, mister" She backing away so he could leave.

He looked at me then at the road "Ill call you when I have free time and we can meet up then" he said smiling again. Then he pulled away and drove down to the last house and took a left onto another street.

As I walked back into my house I heard my phone go off. "Already?" I asked myself as I looked through my bag to find my phone. In excitement I jumped up and down glad that Tucker was calling me.

"Hello?" I asked probably sounding too excited.

A few minutes later after sitting on the phone not doing anything. "Hello?" I asked.

"Tucker?" I asked not sure who she was.

"Nope" the person on the other end of the phone said. The voice sounded like a girls voice but I could have been wrong.

"Who are you?" I asked still not knowing who it was.

"Hello?" I asked one last time.

__________________________________________---

Had so many ideas that i posted another chapter tonight :D.

Hope you guys enjoy it and let me know what you think, comment vote and fan :D.

im willing to listen to ideas that people come up with just send me a PM or comment below VVV

Thanks for reading :D It means alot to me.

<3 Di