Chapter 15 Part one

Macys point of view

I woke up and looked at my phone, "No missed anythings from anyone except kelsey" i said then put my phone in my side table. I wasnt going to have anything to do with the outside world, today was my day to just relax and not worry about anything.

Im glad it was the weekend, after having all kinds of drama thrown at me this week i was ready just to be alone with no surprises.  I hoped maybe after this weekend everything would go back to normal, actually i prayed that they would. Im not a girl who can handel stress very well. 

 I had a hard time trying to figure out how to calm down when i was younger but in 2005 my problem was solved, i was given an xbox.

Unlike other girls im not really afraid to admit that i like video games and not just the girly ones. I like mario ones, shooting ones, adventure ones and the sims of course.But my favorite out of all of them is 'Call of Duty'.

Yeah i know im a girl but the game is awesome. I love the fact that you can shoot others, collect kill streaks, and if your shot you come back. Sure its alot better playing online, its even better when nick plays on his xbox on his and i get to beat him everytime.

If anyone asks nick why i always beat him, he always has an excuse and most of the time its 'that he let me win' which is bologna. He isnt good at aiming which causes him to miss, which leaves me a chance to shoot. I find it funny but nick finds it aggervating.

Oh well, he is a baby. Nothing i can do about it but keep beating him so he is used to it. Maybe he will just give up one day and just play for fun instead of for the win (which isnt going to happen).

I set the xbox box up downstairs in the living room so i could use the larger tv. Most of the house was still asleep, except me and my mom.

Mom had been called in that morning even before i was awake. I glanced at the clock noticeing that it was only five in the morning, i didnt even wake up for school until seven. Shakeing my head i inserted one my newer games into the console and walked back to the couch.

After playing for what seemed like half an hour i glanced at the clock again. "Nine?" i said to myself not really caring about the time but it had passed by so quickly. I started to laugh "i was worried about today being a long day" i said jokingly since the video games were making it past so quickly.

As soon as i was about to start a new level i heard someone in the kitchen. "Who?" I thought to myself completely forgetting that my dad was home. I knew nick wouldnt be up for another hour or so and derek wasnt over.....well i didnt think he was over.

"hello?" i asked looking at the kitchen door. I heard the silverware jour close, all the untensiles banging each other gave away which jour.

I was about to get up when i saw a shadow walking into the living room. "Macy?" the shadow said then turned on the lights.

My eyes went into shock, i had been sitting in a completely dark almost pitch black room for five hours. The curtains and blinds were closed, no lamps were on and the only light in the room was coming from the tv.

i rubbed my eyes as the stung from the sudden light "yeah" i said lowly.

"what are you doing? Dont you have something better than this to do?" the voice asked but at this point i knew it was my dad.

I sighed then forced myself to look at him, in the eyes. "Nope not really i plan to just do this all day" i said kinda bitterly. I mean he deserved it for trying to ruin my senior year.

I think it kinda surprised him that i would answer so bluntly and not say what he wanted to hear for a change.  He stared at me for a second not sure if he had heard me right but instead of asking again he said "Oh well go ahead waste your day" he said then walked towards the front door.

Before he closed it i yelled "I will and ill enjoy it too". I know understood why nick did it....it felt great! Trying to stop myself from thinking about my dad and the move i went back to the game.

Just as i was about to pass a level i had been on for about a level i had been stuck on for about two hours i was killed in only seconds. But it wasnt my fault, nick decided it would be a good idea to sneak up on me and jump out behind me. I pressed the jump button and ended up jumping too soon, which caused me to jump into a hole, which caused me to die in the end.

"Jerk!" i said acting like i was going to throw the remote at him, which i wouldnt since it would hurt me more than him.

"Hey calm down" he said ready to dodge it if i threw it at him.

 I put the remote down then looked at him "What do you want?" i asked thinking he needed something or needed help with something.

"I was just letting you know im going to dereks and wont be back till later" he said then looked at the tv. "is this what you've been doing all day?" he asked jokingly.

"Yes" i said smiling wide then thought about what he had said. "till later? its only two" i said then looked at the clock again. But again the time had gone faster than i had thought. "Its.......Six?" i said not sure how i hadnt noticed that much time had past.

"yeah genius. the little hands on the six" he said picking on me then grabbed his keys "Later" he said then walked out the front door.

I stared at the clock "where did the time go?" I asked knowing very well where it had gone, playing video games. I shrugged and went back to playing the level over.

After another five attempts i gave up on the game. I sighed standing up and walked over to the console to change the game. "Yeah" i said grabbing the Call of Duty box taking the disc out. i put the disc in and walked back over to the couch.

"Today was an easy day" i said to myself as i logged on and started to run through the rooms in the game. I sat cycleing through the weapon choices, when the doorbell rung. I paused the game then walked through the dark room and tripped on one of nicks shoes.

"Great nick" i said then threw the shoe up the stairs and opened the door. I figured it was kelsey since she was the only person who came to my house except derek but nick was at his house.

"Hey, Kels...." i paused when i was surprised that it wasnt kelsey.

I glanced down at what i was wearing and wished i would have changed. I was wearing my red sofie shorts, a black tanktop and of course mix match socks, one was black and the other was yellow (my socks never match). I took a deep breath then looked at the visitor.

"Hey Tucker" i said the front door open still. I scratched the back of my head and realized my hair was still in the mess bun from earlier that morning. I must have been great to look at.....if he liked the just woke up look.

He didnt seem to mind though, "Hey Macy, can i come in?" he asked smiling and the dimples showed themselves. I hated when the dimples showed because it made it hard to say no and not look at him. They were like magnets, that drew eyes to tucker.

"Sure" i said wishing only seconds later that i hadnt. I held the door open while he walked in and then closed it behind him.

I stood behind him while he looked around the entry hall wondering "Why is he here?"

_______________________________________________

Alright so this is just part one of this chapter, another one on the way :D. Can you guess why he is there? lol.

Like always leave a comment telling me what you think so far, good or bad. Oh and also if you have an idea for the story ill be glad to listen just PM me.

Thanks for reading :D Please vote, fan and comment.

<3 Di