chapter 4.

As most of you guess the second half of my school day was as long as the first half if not longer. I somehow was nominated for class president....even though like i said im not a big school spirit kind of person.

 I didnt know who had even nominated me, maybe kelsey she like to mess with me. Maybe Derek or even Nick but either way i think the nomination was meant as a joke but the teacher is holding me to the nomination.  When she said we were moving on in class,i sat and thought about everything but mostly the nomiation.

well at least i wasnt being forced to try-out for the cheer team. Im not corrdinated at all, not even kidding. Once while messing around with my brother i did i high kick to act like i was going to kick him in the face. I ended up kneeing my-self in the forehead and face planted on the ground. Thats how graceful i really am.

 Although in middle school i thought about being a cheerleader, mostly to get out of my last period class early. Kelsey said she would join with me but i backed out when i walked through the gym doors and saw girls all over the gym doing backflips, herkys, and splits but the scariest part was the flyers. I couldnt even kick up in the air, let alone kick with people throwing me in the air. im not a big fan of heights either so add it all together, i was definately not cheeleader potential. Which was fine with me because i got a better job that got me out early and was easier than anything in the school.

Safety patrol! Wonder what it is? Bascially i was one of the kids that stood in the hall telling people to walk, watch out and helped them find their way to a new class....well i was supposed to atleast. i walked around in the neon yellow safety vest and leaned on the wall acting like i was busy when teachers walked by. I didnt even show up sometimes which was ok, there was 20 other partol officers. did i mention that the officers got free breakfast?  It was great but ended when i got to highschool.

  When i walked out of my final class, i tried not to get ran over by the stampede of students wanting out of the building. i went to my locker to grab my empty bag and walked out to the front of the school to wait for my brother Nick of all people to pick me up. I would have my own car but i well....failed the drivers test. which is a shame since my brother passed on his first try and i even read the manuals and took practice test (I sound like such a nerd) and i failed each time i took it by one question. One measley question keeps me from the open road and freedom from my family.

Nick pulled to the curb along the sidewalk and honked at me to signal me to hurry up. i smirked slowly walking towards the car, i would have walked alot faster if he wouldnt have honked. I didnt see why he was in a rush though, after all he hated his job at kroger being a cart chaser as i called it, and he had no girlfriend, All he had was Derek and he was always at the house so i didnt see what he was rushing me for.

I finally got into his car which kinda reminds me of the delorean from back to the future but it was a 1990 nissan 300zx. The only reason i know what kind of car it is, is because when i call it the delorean he corrects me. I hate when people correct me, which is why i call it a delorean even more.

 "Hey Nick are you even gonna clean the delorean?" i asked looking at him messing with him but the car actually really did need to be cleaned inside.

The floor boards were covered in stray papers, flyers and old monster energy drink cans. In the back was what looked like at garbage dump. With one glance back there for only a second, i counted about five failing papers/tests. I didnt even want to look anymore than i had to.

"Come on nick, what if a girl besides me is willing to get in the car?" i asked him jokingly.

He looked at me for a brief second before the light turned green "shut up" he said seriously.

 The whole ride home we listened to eminem, which wasnt that bad i have to admit. When we pulled into the driveway, i was surprised derek wasnt there but like always our parents weren't  home. It was normal for us though, my dad was always away on buisness and my mom is a nurse who works alot of hours.

when we got home, Nick literally jumped out of the car when he parked the delorean. "Huh?" i said lowly then followed slowly after him.

 "Wheres the fire?" i thought to myself walking in the front door that he had left open.

I started to laugh when i realized what he had rushed home for. "Really Nick, the barrett-jackson auto auction" i said shaking my head. It was an auction of old cars people wanted to get rid of, I didnt even want to think of how many babysitting jobs id have to work to even afford the opening non winning bid on one of the cars.

I rolled my eyes and headed up to my room, anything was better than watching my brother get really into the auction. It was like his soap opera, there were ups and downs but it never ended there was always more and another character added. Its really sad that he does this in his free time....but i guess im more unsocial than he is.

I laid down on my blue. lime green and black bed and looked at the ceiling wondering what i was going to do for the rest of the year. I mean Tucker was in my math class, Derek was in my science class and kelsey was in none of my classes. "Life is Awesome" i said sarcastically to myself when my phone started to ring.

 "Hello?" i said answering it not knowing who was on the other end. I sat playing with a stray strand of my blonde hair as i waited for a response. "Hello?" i asked getting annoyed that the other person wasnt saying anything.

 ___________________________________________________

Okay guys so i hope you guys are enjoying the story. This isnt the last part by any chance and i would love to hear what you guys think about it. Comment about it good or bad i would really appreciate it :). Well its the weekend so more free time to write. As always my ears are open to suggestions on what you guys think should happen, just send me a message or post one in the comments i will read them. Well have a good weekend :)

<3 DI