chapter 31

*Tuckers POV*

I looked at the clock, and as I realized what I was doing I sunk down in my seat. I was ready for the class to be over, I was ready to go home, and I was ready to spend time with Macy. Even though we had spent almost everyday together since she found the necklace. I hadn't even realized that she was the girl who made the necklace until she told me. I shook my head as the thoughts raced through my head, 'Macy your girlfriend and you didn't remember her' I thought wishing the thought would disappear.

"Tucker" I heard someone say which dragged me out of my thoughts which was fine with me.

"Yeah?" I said turning to see who it was.

"Party at your house" Jake had phrased more as a statement than a question.

"Uh well I was gonna hangout with Macy" I said leaning forward as the bell was about to ring.

"Well hangout at the Party" Jake said immediately afterward he rushed out of the room.

"Great" I mumbled grabbing my bag from the ground and slung it over my shoulder.

I wondered how Macy would react to the going to a party plan. We hadn't gone to any parties since we started dating and I don't remember her being at any of the parties I had gone to before we even started talking. I spun the dial on my blue locker, '15, 2, 48' I said in my head hoping that I wasn't wrong about any of the numbers.

Unlike most students in Summer Cantel High, I had three different lockers and all three of them had different codes. None of them had codes that were alike or easily remembered, so normally I would get the codes mixed up.

Of course, this attempt to open my locker went like all the others.... failure. I leaned against the lockers and closed my eyes trying to remember the code. '5, 19, 35' I thought then shook my head knowing it was wrong. '45, 18, 13' I thought and again I shook my head.

"43, 5, 18" I heard someone say.

"Yeah" I said opening my eyes and smiled immediately after opening them.

"Hey Tuck" Macy said smiling back at me.

I turned and spun the dial on the locker again. "43, 5, 18" I said as I entered the code correctly. Just as it is supposed to, the locker unlocked and all my junk on the inside was reachable. Instead of taking anything out though, I put all my books into it and closed it. I wouldn't be surprised if when I come back Monday it would be jammed and even the right code wouldn't help me get the junk from inside.

"what would I do without you?" I asked jokingly looking back at Macy.

"Probably be locked out of your locker forever" She said smirking.

"Probably but I got into it before you remembered it and before you told me everyday" I said taking her hand in mine as we started to walk down the hall.

"So you don't need me?" She said acting surprised.

"No, I do but not as a code keeper, even though I need someone to remember" I said looking at her.

"Well I don't mind remembering, Its not a big deal" She said shrugging.

"um alright" I said remembering the party that what was happening at my house later.

"Whats wrong Tucker? You have that look on your face" She said looking worried.

"Oh nothing just thinking" I paused then glanced back at her "You want to go to my party later with me?"

"Tucker really?" she asked arching her eyebrow.

"um yeah but you don't have to if you don't want to" I said then looked out the door "We can even go do something else tonight besides the party"