Chapter 17

Tuckers Point of view still!

I woke up and rolled over to see what time it was. It was only ten in the morning, even when I stay out late I end up stil getting up early.

As I yawned and rubbed my face I felt something on my forehead.

"What the....?" I said grabbing it not sure how it had got there, what it was or even who had put it there.

It was a hot pink post it note with writing on it "One day Tuck" it said with an X and an O at the bottom. Who would leave such a note? Kelly.

How had she gotten in my house again?! Who let her in and why was she so crazy? I think the girl needs help and not from me. she had always been a bit crazy but when she was with jake she just seemed semi normal. Now that they were over, she was randomly getting into my house without even the secutity monitors catching her.

Ace was in his bed in the corner curled up in a ball "She scares you too?" I asked knowing that he wouldnt answer back, but if he did I would probably be scared at first then think its kinda cool.

I shook my head the dog was scared of almost everything, I wouldnt be surprised if even his own shadow scared him. He was more of a show piece than an actual guard dog. Which was fine up till now, now that the nut was in and out of the house as she pleased.

Out the window I could see that no one was home as usual and I hoped that Kelly wasnt lurking anywhere in a shadow, cupboard, or even trashcan (overreacting).

I stood up to stretch then headed out to the living room. The small red light was flashing on the phone signaling a voicemail. He sighed as he listened to the voice mail not really wanting to know what he was supposed to do now.

It was his brother Gabe, which was strange since gabe and tucker never got along and were always competeing. The two were half brothers, had different moms but not because his dad was cheating just the fact that gabes mom passed when he was really young. He then met tuckers mom and they had tucker.

Gabe didnt like the fact that everything in my life seemed so easy and it wasnt fair. Since there was only a year between us. Gabe played basketball and wrestleing, he used to play baseball until my team beat his team at a school tournament. He couldnt lose to me so if he quit then I wouldnt be better, it was that simple.

Gabe looked nothing like Me, he had black short hair and dark brown eyes. He was shorter but not by much and his face was rounder. He had no dimples but his teeth were white and straight like Mine.

I shook myhead when I heard Gabe try to leave the message for our dad telling him that he might come visit. "Not going to happen" I said pushing the erase button and walked past the phone.

Gabe had always left messages saying he was coming in town, but in reality he never came and I am tired of the lies. Gabe was a messed up, jealous and manipulative brother who didnt care about anyone but himself.

I looked around the kitchen seeing nothing to eat anywhere, another minus about no one ever being home. You have to fill cupboards yourself which is hard with school, practice and keeping people out of the house.

Glanceing at the clock again I noticed that the cafe was open, it wasnt open on sundays until eleven which gave me time to get dressed and get there before the church people left church and filled the building causing a forty minute wait.

I took a quick shower hopeing I had no mystery Kelly germs on me and also hopeing it would help me wake me up. Quickly I changed into a pair of khaki shorts, a white shirt and white nikes, not dressed up but all I was doing was going to eat.

I got into my white 2011 f150 only to find another note. "Be safe" the small blue post it said that hung from my rear view mirror. I threw it out the window and drove quickly away from the escaped prisoner kelly. It was weird how she was getting in and out of everything.

I slowed when I drove past Macys house, I wanted to stop and just hang out like we had the night before but she would probably think it was odd.

 I had gone over there last night to talk about the project but sidetracked when I saw she was playing Call of Duty which I found interesting.

When I glanced at the house for the last time I noticed that Macy was walking out of the house. She wore the crazy socks, a green tank top and very distracting black shorts (well distracting to me). Her hair was in the same messy bun thing as the night before too.

I rolled my window down as I came to a slow stop "Hey Macy wanna go get some food?" I asked smiling. I wanted to talk about the project but I also just wanted to spend more time with her.

I sat nervously (yeah me nervous, its new to me), I had no idea what she was going to say.

______________________________________________

Ok guys this chapter had actually messed up once on me and I had to retype it. :( but I think this ones better.

Thanks for reading and commenting and voteing it means alot to me. :D

Again let me know what you think about the story and let me know what ideas you might have for it. My ears are open to every idea.

Vote, fan and help spread the word please :D and ill keep posting..

<3 DI

P.S. Hang in there with me, I heave drama ideas, BIG ones but im leading up to them :D