Chapter 29 The Night part one

*Macys POV*

             I ran around my room not knowing where anything was, most the stuff I was searching for ended up being infront of me the whole time.

"Breath" I said to myself taking a seat on my bed and laying back looking at the ceiling.

I couldnt believe I was going to homecoming with Tucker Carson, the schools star football player and star student. It was too much to believe but it was all true and happening, no matter how many times I pinched myself.

I glanced at my homecoming dress and smiled. It was short, well knee length, white and poofed out from the waist down. Although I wasnt a girly girl I really liked the dress as soon as I had seen it. I pulled myself off of my bed not sure what was going to happen the rest of the night, but not really caring as long as Tucker was there with me. Cheesy I know but its how I felt about everything going on at the moment.

I slowly and carefully put the dress on trying not to mess up my hair which I had spent two hours curling and putting in an updo. It was crazy how much time I had spent on one single dance and it wasnt even prom. I had to find the dress, find the shoes, do my hair, get dressed, talk to Tucker and be ready before Tucker showed up.

Not really sure what I was forgetting or what I was missing I searched my room just to be sure. I looked at clock only a half hour before Tucker would be here and I was already ready to go. My stomach was full of butterflies wait more like a million butterflies, I was so nervous about everything.

I walked out into the hallway and down the stairs almost positive that Nick had gone to Derek's since neither of them ever went to school events. As I rounded the corner and walked into the living room I heard an auto auction coming from the Television. Which only meant one thing, Nick was home.

"where you going?" He asked not even looking at me.

"Homecoming" I said walking behind the couch.

"Homecoming? As in the school one? your going to brave it alone?" he asked still not looking at me.

"No! not alone Im going with Tucker." I said then shrugged "And yeah as in the school one" I said rolling my eyes.

"Tucker? You mean the football jerk?" He asked looking over at me finally. As he saw the dress and shoes he got a look I've never seen before it was a mix of comfusing and surprise.

"Yeah that Tucker, why do you ask" I said sitting down in one of the chairs next to the couch.

"nevermind now I see why he asked you" He said smirking

"Oh shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at my older brother.

"Why dont you dress like this more often, you might even be able to get Derek. Joking about Derek though" He said laughing.

"Because I can't wear a homecoming dress to school is why, and I would rather sleep than put make-up on" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Oh way to act like an adult" He said then looked back at the Television.

"Hey I might have agreed to go to a dance, dress up, and go with Tucker but Growing up was not something I agreed to" I said smiling at my brother.

"Mace, you are an original" he said laughing.

"Well Im glad you finally see how awesome I am" I said messing with him.

"I didnt say awesome, dont let your ego get the best of you" He said still looking at the Television.