Chapter 29

*Farkle*

Its been a week since Riley and Maya have talked. They got into a fight and Riley got really mad. She didn't specify what the fight was about but she did say that she didn't want Maya at our wedding. So, I respected her opinion but I wanted Maya at our wedding. Maya has been my best friend for as long as I could remember. We've been through everything together--Riley, Maya and I-- and our friendship couldn't end because of some stupid fight.

I wanted to talk to Maya so right after work, I went straight to her apartment and knocked on her door. She opened it and rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, walking back over to the kitchen.

I walked in and closed the door. "Oh, hello to you too"

"Oh, right, hello Farkle. Now, what do you want?"

"Hey, a friend can't come to another friend's apartment just to hang out"

Maya scanned my face, suspiciously. "Well, for starters, you never come to my apartment unless it's because you need to fix something. And in this case, I'm thinking your here to fix my friendship with Riley. But, you might as well go back to your apartment because your NOT going to fix this, Farkle". She was completely right. Maya was very smart but I often thought that she didn't notice that, but, surprisingly, she did. I somewhat admired it.

"Your right. I did come here, hoping that I could fix your friendship but I can't fix something I don't know anything about. So, if you don't mind, tell me what happened" I said, patting the seat cushion next to me.

Maya hesitated before finally giving in. She sat down and looked at the ground. She took a deep breath in and started talking.

-

After finishing telling me what had happened between her and Riley, I was sort of shocked. Riley wasn't the type of person to be selfish, especially to Maya, who barely had anything. This was Maya's dream and it wasn't Riley's place to dictate what Maya can and can't do. That's just messed up.

"Well, Maya, I say you go to your show. I wouldn't want to give up your dream just to sit at a church and watch Riley and I get married. It's not fair"

"Yeah, well, I don't think Riley realizes that because she's a selfish--"

I covered Maya's mouth, scared of what she was going to say. "Okay, I get it. You hate Riley now"

"Your exactly right, Farkle. But thank you" Maya said, hugging me.

I hugged back. I finally pulled away and looked at Maya. "What's the thank you for?"

"For being my best friend all these years. You've been an amazing one"

"I'll always be your best friend"

"Always and..." Maya started.

"Forever"

-

A/N: okay, so I've been wanting to do a Maya and Farkle friendship chapter for the longest time now and I finally get the opportunity to. I know its short but I wanted a friendship chapter and so far I've done everyone besides Maya and Farkle.

Thanks for 1K guys! I really appreciate y'all.

Okay so, 2 down 4 more to go. Get ready for the biggest chapter spam ever!!

Xoxo,

-A