Chapter 11

*Riley*

"Farkle!" I yelled. My voice started to crack. I started feeling tears forming and coming down. Wheres my best friend?

I've been having a really bad day and I just wanted to talk. Farkle offered to talk to me but I just rejected him. I needed my best friend right now.

I had called her a couple of times and texted her asking where she was and telling her I needed her right now but no response. Was she with Lucas?

I decided to wait at her apartment, still worried sick. She came home at around 9 with Lucas.

"Maya!" I yelled, hugging her. I think I started to cry a little.

"Riley...whats wrong?" Maya asked, referring to my tears.

"Oh, I was having a bad day and I needed to talk to you but I couldn't find you. You weren't answering any of my texts or calls, so I started to get really worried. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just hung out with Lucas and we kind of lost track of time" She chuckled a little, looking at Lucas.

"Well, knowing your okay has made me feel better so we'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight Maya. Goodnight Lucas" I said, walking out of her apartment.

I went to my apartment and kissed Farkle and went to bed.

-

So here's a little Riley chapter for those of you guys who love Riley. So i was thinking I should do a Grayson point of view because Grayson WILL be back, for sure.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and Im about to go update the next.