Chapter 38

*Recap of Last Chapter*

"You know," I started, sniffling a bit. "I still remember everything that you've done for me" I looked at him and decided to keep speaking. "You've done a lot. I've made new friends, I got signed by one of the best record labels ever, and I went on tour and it's all because of you. We had a lot of memories together. Happy ones and sad ones like these. Look Lucas, if I never speak to you ever again, I just wanted to say...I love you"

*Maya*

I started crying and a tear eventually fell on Lucas's hand. "Sorry," I said, sniffling as I whiped the tear. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this...even though your eyes are closed. I like to think that your watching me". I layed my head on my lap and cried my eyes out. I ended up falling asleep until I woke up to the sound of someone yelling "Help! Help!". I looked over at Lucas's bed and he was yelling. I shut his mouth and gave him a hug.

"Lucas," I yelled. "Your finally awake"

"Hey," He whispered. "What happened?"

"You were in a coma for 6 months and your finally awake. How do you feel?"

"Good. I'm fine"

"Well, great. I'll call in the doctor"

*Lucas*

"Okay," I said, as the blonde woman walked out the room. A few minutes later, she walked back into my room with male figure.

"Lucas, this is Doctor Cruz. He has been your doctor or 6 months now. Say hi"

"Hi," I mumbled.

"Hello. So, how do you feel?" Doctor Cruz asked.

"Fine"

She took a seat and looked at her clipboard. "What do you remember?"

"Well, I remember falling on the floor and someone carrying me but that's all" I said, scratching my head.

Doctor Cruz pointed at the walls. "Lucas, do you know what those are?" She asked, referring to the stars.

"Yeah, stars"

"Okay," She turned to the blonde woman and asked to call someone named Lola. A few moments afterwards, a woman with dark, long, brown hair amd brown eyes. "Lucas!" She yelled, rushing over to me. She started petting my hair. "It's me, Lola. Your sister"

"Lola?" I asked. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, it is. Now, do you know who she is?" Lola asked, pointing at the blonde woman.

The blonde woman's face lit up as she started walking over to me. "Lucas, who am I?"

I stared at her, thinking. "Um, no"

-

A/N: update! update! update! yay! enjoy

xoxo,

-A