Chapter 23

(A/N pt.1: Okay sooooo, this is a first time for my story and Im writing in Shawn's POV. I love Shawn a lot and since he's staying in this story for good, I thought why not. And im not sure if I want him to move into Maya's apartment building or just LA. You guys decide. Okay, enough with my notes. Lets get into this chapter!)

*Shawn*

It was Monday morning and that meant that Angela was coming. I was nervous but at the same time, happy. I fell in love with her in High School but I didn't have the courage to make my move. And now, the universe is finally giving me an opportunity to make my move, I'm taking this chance.

Maya and I each got ready to pick her up from the airport.

"Are you ready, Shawn?" Maya asked me.

I didn't know what to say. Was I ready? I didn't even know.

"I dont know. I guess I am. I've been waiting for such a long time to see her and make her mine and finally, I got the chance"

"Well then," Maya said, grabbing my hand. "Let's go"

-

We finally arrived at the airport and we sat down and waited for her flight to land. Her flight was supposed to come at 1:15 pm and it was 1:00 when we arrived.

"So," Maya started to say. "Her flights almost here. Are you ready?"

I thought a little bit before responding. Then, i pulled out the teal box and held it tight. "Yes," I started. "I'm ready".

"How are you going to propose? Because in movies, a lot of the times, men propose with a long, sweet paragraph about how much they love their women" Maya stopped and her eyes light it like a christmas tree. "You should rant about how you felt about her when you first saw her!"

"You obviously put a lot of time into this" I laughed a little bit.

"Yeah, because that's what I want someone to do something like that for me"

"Trust me, someone will. I promise"

-

A little time went by and we finally spotted Angela. She was wearing a floral dress with some beige wedges. She had her hair curled and loose.

She walked up to us with three suitcases and her carry-on. She must've had a lot of clothes and shoes and personal things.

I walked up to her and kissed her. We shared a long, sweet moment.

Angela finally broke away and hugged me as tight as possible. "I've missed you"

"I've missed you more"

-

A/N pt.2: okay, how was this chapter? Short. I know that.. But how's the story so far? Comment!

Next chapter will be very interesting, I promise you guys that. So stay tuned and alert for Chapter 24.

Thanks for the votes and comments! I really appreciate it!

Xoxo,

-A