Chapter 17

*Riley*

I was still in bed. It was 5:45 pm. I hadn't moved from my bed since this morning. Mr. Wiggins kept giving me the topic of Maya Hart. I loved Maya and all but it started to get annoying writing about her. Maya had texted me once but I didn't answer it. I texted Farkle asking if he wanted to do anything fun after work and he, of course, said yes.

I took a quick shower and started to get dress. I wanted to go to the carnival very, very bad. Maya, Farkle and I used to always go there ever since we've moved out here in LA. But recently, we haven't done anything together. Maya has been busy and she recently started dating Lucas so she only has time for music, work and Lucas. Farkle hasn't really been busy lately so I just hung out with him for most of my days.

I put on some shorts from H&M and a floral crop top from Forever 21.

After waiting, Farkle finally came and all he did was put down his coat and bag and grabbed my hand and we left.

The carnival was on a local beach so we went there. Since California is beautiful althroughout the year, the carnival was open all year long. We first went on bumper cars since Farkle pleaded we go. I had bumped into Farkle a bunch of times and we all laughed.

Next, we went on the long red slide. It was very high up and very long and it was my absolute favorite thing at the fair. Farkle always got scared to go on and his face at the end would look so scared. It was always funny to see that.

Afterwards, we got popcorn and cotton candy and we sat down at a bench and started to eat.

"So," Farkle started. "Have you hung out with Maya?"

"No. She's been really busy so I don't talk to her as much" I replied, looking down at my shoes.

Farkle studied me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Im just not in the mood to talk about Maya right now. Lets go on more rides"

"Are you sure? Because we can talk about it if it bothers you"

"Yeah, no Im fine. Really" I said, kissing Farkle's cheek.

"Okay," Farkle started. He reached for my hand and I grabbed it.

We rode all the rides except for the ferris wheel. We quickly got on it and started going up. The sun was setting and Farkle and I were at the top. I took some photos for Instagram and sat next to Farkle.

"Thanks for the amazing night, Farkle"

"Your welcome, Riley" Farkle said, leaning in to kiss me.

-

A/N: Finally, a Riarkle chapter. I hope that satisfies some of you who really love Riarkle.

I promise that we'll be getting more of them soon.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-A